free hit
counters
Who's serious about buying 311? - Page 2 - 3-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Who's serious about buying 311?

Trevsked

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

What are they doing driving it? :huh: 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 11 months later...

I don't know of any UK cars, all of them seem to be going abroad.

I guess most Exige owners are waiting to see if the more useable Exige will get the same chargecooled engine.

I want one but Mrs Pits would definitely notice that I changed car. However, an MSG Exige with the 311 engine would probably slip into the garage undetected! ;) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LF1 said:

Oakemere have a yellow one. 

Judging by the photo over on the playground, I suspect that this yellow car is the one that Kali is referring to above. 

Unfortunately, I can't find the original thread otherwise I would link to the photo here. 

17 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

Judging by the photo over on the playground, I suspect that this yellow car is the one that Kali is referring to above. 

Unfortunately, I can't find the original thread otherwise I would link to the photo here. 

Found the thread but looks like the photo was taken down.

Oulton claims another victim! What a shame!

Noticed that earlier but think they may not have written the full spec down as it states fibreglass seats and at that price I would have thought carbon seats. Also say 1.8 2DR at the end.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Upon closer inspection of the advert photos, they are indeed the standard GRP sport seats upholstered in Cup trim  (as per standard issue in the 360 Cup, Elise Cup 220/250) rather than proper full carbon Cup jobbies.

Seems about right for list, initial pricing as this (and there might be a couple of other options thrown at it).

3-Eleven Road    £82,500
Colour Scheme 4: Matt Black/Phantom Black Stripes (Road and Race)    £4,000
Sports Passenger Seat and 4-point Harness (Road and Race) £1,200

Add the recent 5% pricing increase to the car and your about there.

I'd just order a new one. It's November too, I could wait a few months quite happily.

£1200 for a fibreglass seat and some harnesses? That is so pointless, you could get these fitted after registration yourself for a fraction of the cost.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

When and if the road legal version of the 3-11 is registered officially in Switzerland I will definitely buy one..... no question asked....this is the ultimate car for me.... a better option than the Radical SR3 SL....which is a little bit impractical on a daily basis...... the first one will arrive in Geneva in about 10 days....ordered by the Romandie dealer...the only one ordered in Switzerland so far....

On 09/11/2016 at 12:14, The Pits said:

As with the B&C demo car I just don't see why it's £91k? More than list surely?

Its still for sale... A used car should be priced appropriately ehh, no point buying a used one when you can buy a new one! It's not limited so I don't understand the premium... They're doing a Hexagon / Kahn for they're Villas on the Costa!! 

Cloud la la land!

Would love a 3-11 after experiencing it  around Goodwood with B & C, it will see off the GT3 brigade! It's like a Radical but more refined.

I can't currently justify the overall time / cost / logistics hassle (Getting it to Spa etc etc etc).

If I was part time or retired I'd buy one tomorrow!

Congrats on your purchase, very envious.