free hit
counters
Evora 400 Colors - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora 400 Colors

AK70

Unfortunately ..I don't have the time right now but I did play with colors with the 400 when it was released in Geneva.. 

I'm quite fond of it in this rendition of Blue.... 

Lotus-Evora-400-Live-Geneva-2015-09-520x344.tif

Lotus-Evora-400-Live-Geneva-2015-09-520x344.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Not a single metalic blue Evora 400 around? I think, I saw now all colo(u)rs but blue....

Anyone?

• Like 1
For the few who know the difference

On 27 October 2015 at 22:44:59, bruchion said:

Unfortunately ..I don't have the time right now but I did play with colors with the 400 when it was released in Geneva.. 

I'm quite fond of it in this rendition of Blue.... 

Lotus-Evora-400-Live-Geneva-2015-09-520x344.tif

Lotus-Evora-400-Live-Geneva-2015-09-520x344.jpg

Well if that colour is going to fit in anywhere I've been, Austin would probably be the place. :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow! ..and look at the difference between the Lotus "Configurator" and the real one... mhmm

For the few who know the difference

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, NedaSay said:

Very nice color but i believe the wheels should be a shade or two darker to really compliment the car.

I actually like the wheels in that colour, I think it makes it all look clean, sharp - I'd seriously consider that combo with the red interior!  Very very nice...

I also like the non-black pack scheme, looks good in Blue.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

8 hours ago, AK70 said:

Wow! ..and look at the difference between the Lotus "Configurator" and the real one... mhmm

Well...err yes it is quite noticeable. This is probably why the full blown configurator is not online... As of now, it cannot really be trusted with some colours... There's a significant difference in hue on blue and green. It could just be connected to the virtual exposure used to create the images but when you look at the configurator sample and the paint options in the "Build package" section located just below it on the page, you realize that they are just not the same, racing green and metallic blue appear not to be configured correctly in the configurator, the samples in the paint option - even though flat and dull - appear to be much truer to the final result. Somebody - Bibs - should tell the guy in charge to remedy the problem, it appears to me that they have used the Blue and the green available on the Elise "configurator"

• 2 weeks later...

I understand B&C delivered a black 400 today with gold wheels and gold stripe overt bonnet, roof, tail.  Looks very nice. 

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-...) Lotus Emira FE I4 (2024...)

QED...

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-...) Lotus Emira FE I4 (2024...)

Thanks. Just seen that the pics have been posted on the B&C FB page. Is the owner on TLF? I gather he had an S before. 

Lotus Cars Evora 400 in Lotus F1 Team colours going out today, hope you all like ;)

Posted by

Bell & Colvill

on 

Thursday, 10 December 2015
  • Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 4 weeks later...

That black w/ gold accents is very sharp!   The dark blue metallic is amazing though.  It says proper adult classy GT car just as I had hoped...  in fact...  wait..  Is that left hand drive?  I can't quite tell...  I was told my order was the only dark metallic blue left hand drive car...  omg, that might be MY car?!!?!   Where was this taken?

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Liking the non black pack look of the 400. Hexagon currently have one for sale.

lotus-evora-S2160639-5.jpg

lotus-evora-S2160639-1.jpg

lotus-evora-S2160639-4.jpg

lotus-evora-S2160639-6.jpg

• Like 1

Lover of everything Lotus Cars and proud owner of production Evora No.75 (2nd UK customer specced car by VIN). Originally from the Far East....of Anglia, I read black box data for a living so that could explain a lot!

Just had a look at the lotus exclusive brochure, toxic green is back... alongside some old classics.

Interior pallet is also much expanded with a very nice "notte" blue leather and a more subject to caution "aloe" green leather... 

I don't mind the red interior. When you are in it, most of it would be covered by your body anyway.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.