free hit
counters
Evora 400 Colors - Page 5 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora 400 Colors

AK70

• Gold FFM
4 minutes ago, Gm77 said:

Isn't that just a Lamborghini 'copy' of the exceptional, best ever, Elise colour, Toxic Green?

I'm not sure. The Evora is quite a complex shape, colours that work really well on other cars don't necessarily seem to work on it. I shall be having a very in-depth conversation with some dealers this coming week, anyway

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Going to see the Evora 400 in person this coming Saturday.  Its US tour finally made its way to the Northeast US.  Very excited!  Don't know the color they will have yet.

• Like 2

He! check this out:

http://www.autogespot.de/lotus-evora-400-1/2016/02/27

What color is that??!

PS: and these wheels? ... ;-)

http://www.autogespot.de/lotus-evora/2016/03/01

For the few who know the difference

• Gold FFM

Red stitching and it would go with my suede Adidas Gazelles!  You can take the boy out of Liverpool.........

Nicest "cognac" photo I've seen for a Lotus. Looks good - hmmm, MSG or Ardent Red or even Metallic Blue exterior?  All would look good. 

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Looks almost Caramac coloured

riegel10.jpg

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

That'll turn a few heads in Makati or BGC!  I hardly saw any sports cars during my trips to Ph. Some great driving roads though, just need to watch the stray dogs! Funny, they know exactly what two peeps of the horn means!

At last, the body colour/rim colour on the 400 that works for me...bellissima (for sale at Lotus Munchen)

Bild-webauto_detail_lightbox-93fa5f6c-e4

Bild-webauto_detail_lightbox-999a6491-00

But remember one thing: don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread: Lotus Turbo Esprit (89-11); Lotus Esprit GT3 (12-14): Lotus Evora S (14-17); Lotus Esprit V8 SE "UK Last 15" (18-...) Lotus Emira I4 (2023?...)

How about this for an interior?  It's from the Lotus "Exclusives" portion of the Lotus website.  This would look brilliant with several different exterior colors I can think of.  :)

Exclusive Interior.jpg

Exclusive Interior 2.jpg

• Like 1

Realized I didn't need to downsize the pictures so much, here's another with much better quality. Might help some people who are on the fence with which color they're currently choosing from. 

DSCF1556.jpg

DSCF1565.jpg

7 hours ago, BWex said:

How about this for an interior?  It's from the Lotus "Exclusives" portion of the Lotus website.  This would look brilliant with several different exterior colors I can think of.  :)

Exclusive Interior.jpg

Exclusive Interior 2.jpg

That's is bloody fantastic! If you could do that to colour match the car that would be superb. Just the right amount of colour to contrast the grey/black.

• Like 1

On 14/3/2016 at 17:40, AK70 said:

He! check this out:

http://www.autogespot.de/lotus-evora-400-1/2016/02/27

What color is that??!

PS: and these wheels? ... ;-)

http://www.autogespot.de/lotus-evora/2016/03/01

I think this is the Velvet Red, a 2011 or 2012 color

Elise R 07 - Europa SE 2008 - 2Eleven GT4 - Evora N/A - Evora S - Evora S SR - Evora GT430 Sport

The official Lotus website isn't very informative.  For example, I've seen pictures of the Evora 400 in Velvet Red and Competition Green, but they're not listed on the web site.  Does anyone have a definitive list of the colors that Lotus offers for the Evora 400?

• Gold FFM

As far as I know this is probably because Lotus renamed some of their colours. So colours formerly known with fancy names might now just be "Metallic White" (for example). Also, Lotus will paint a car pretty much any colour you want - within reason (and budget).

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

• 1 month later...

Hiya,

ive ordered my 410S but I just can't decide on the colour...

originally going with Solar Yellow to match my existing SR, I had changed my mind to Metallic White.

however,.. I'm now set on either Sky Blue or Toxic Green. Can anybody here photoshop a 410 in these colours for me please? Please?

cheers T

If I could afford a 410 then my choice would be go for the Aubergine (Purple) colour from the S2 Elise and Exige. Lovely colour and I think would go really well with the Carbon!

• Like 1