free hit
counters
Breakfast meet at Banbury.. - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Breakfast meet at Banbury..

CHANGES

It has been suggested it is time for another meet up, where the midlands and south or any one else for that matter get together for a breakfast bash. These have always had a good turn out with a wide menu and plenty of parking space  all at Frakie & Benny's just off J11 M40

Dates being considered are Sunday Nov 1st or Sunday Nov 15th  Arriving between 9;00 and 9;30  

For those who have not been before it is so easy to find 1 min off the M40  OX16 4AE..

Let me know which date is best and who is interested..  Just add name to list..

1... Changes.... Either date

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Should be OK for either, but 15th would conflict with Newlands so 1st maybe a better idea?

2... Sparky....... Either date

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

I've corrected your post, Trev.  You'll get the hang of modern technology one day, I'm sure.

2... Sparky........ Either date

3... Trevsked... 1st

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Come on ladies it looking like handbags at dawn... :sofa:

Ok I have just found out the 15th is the NEC show so that  date is out, The 1st it is.. 

This is a week on sunday so need to get the word out... 

1... Changes.... 

2... Sparky........

3... Trevsked... 

4.. Dodge 1979

5... Chris V8

• Gold FFM

It has been suggested it is time for another meet up, where the midlands and south or any one else for that matter get together for a breakfast bash. These have always had a good turn out with a wide menu and plenty of parking space  all at Frakie & Benny's just off J11 M40

Dates being considered are Sunday Nov 1st or Sunday Nov 15th  Arriving between 9;00 and 9;30  

For those who have not been before it is so easy to find 1 min off the M40  OX16 4AE..

Let me know which date is best and who is interested..  Just add name to list..

1st November for me as the 8th is Hilltop then NEC .

Eddie.

Sunday Nov 1st   Arriving between 9;00 and 9;30,

AFrakie & Benny's just off J11 M40  OX16 4AE

So easy to find 1 min off the M40.

1... Changes.... 

2... Sparky........

3... Trevsked... 

4.. Dodge 1979

5... Chris V8

6....a7esk

7..... palmergeddon

8..... Phil SE

9...robington

I'm up at Snett for the final round of the Sprint Champs or would have popped along. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks to Dave (Changes) for taking the trouble to organise this. To make a change I think I managed to speak to just about everyone there and to top it all the weather turned out to be fabulous. Sun shines on the righteous :-)

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM
5 hours ago, Trevsked said:

Thanks to Dave (Changes) for taking the trouble to organise this. To make a change I think I managed to speak to just about everyone there and to top it all the weather turned out to be fabulous. Sun shines on the righteous :-)

Trevor.

Great drive down what lights ? 

image.jpeg

If you click 'follow this' at the top of the Midlands section you'll get an email whenever there is a new topic posted...

6270432196952064.png

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.