free hit
counters
Lotus Evora GTE - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Evora GTE

adfer

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

This is the last new GTE available! Brand New Unregistered. The last GTE sold by Lotus Motorsport. Finished in Aspen White with Silver Stripes Left […]

[url={url}]View the full article[/url]

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

• Gold FFM

£107k :lol:

you've really got to "love" the Evora to pay that.

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM

Wow, prices are really on the up. Maybe I'll get £35k for my NA now  :)

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Supply/demand. The GTE's were never going to lose money as they are such a limited run. 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Only when/if it sells for that amount. 

Fair enough that the owner wants to make a quick £20k. But at the expense of another TLFer...?

best of luck to him - Maggie would have been proud. I wouldn't have risked tying that much money up in a motor. If he can make a buck more power to him.

course he might be sat on it a while - he might not - who knows.....if it sells - he may be able to upgrade to full forum membership:lol:

Edited by Barrykearley

Only here once

It's a slight shame that it's been advertised on here as well. I imagine that most of us are aware of how much the GTEs cost to buy from Motorsports. 

There was nothing to stop anyone else buying a GTE from Motorsport.

The last GTE sold went for close to the advertised price of £95k, but it had 2k miles on it.

Cant see the "slight shame" in offering the car to the Lotus community.

Only when/if it sells for that amount. 

Fair enough that the owner wants to make a quick £20k. But at the expense of another TLFer...?

The car is worth what someone will pay for it!

£20k? Lotus Motorsport were aware that this is the last one available too!

best of luck to him - Maggie would have been proud. I wouldn't have risked tying that much money up in a motor. If he can make a buck more power to him.

course he might be sat on it a while - he might not - who knows.....if it sells - he may be able to upgrade to full forum membership:lol:

Very funny except that you've missed the point completely.

Rather than seeing this as an opportunity to buy the last new unregistered GTE available you've concentrated your attention on the profit I may or may not make on the car. What are you interested in, cars or profit?

I dont have a problem with Maggie. I didnt enjoy the three day week and sitting aound a parafin stove trying to keep warm!

• Gold FFM

We live in a domcratic capitalist country. Let's  not focus on anything other than how great these cars are. Anyone had the chance to buy it etc.

For me, car number 17 will always be the Lotus Evora GT4  - hahaha. Come on, we've  got a car to totally beat the cough cough "benchmark" from a driving and financial result. It's  official, Lotus is totally better than Porsche.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

• Gold FFM

Very funny except that you've missed the point completely.

Rather than seeing this as an opportunity to buy the last new unregistered GTE available you've concentrated your attention on the profit I may or may not make on the car. What are you interested in, cars or profit?

I dont have a problem with Maggie. I didnt enjoy the three day week and sitting aound a parafin stove trying to keep warm!

nope - sorry chap I think you've missed my point - my post was not intended rude or obtuse

The car was free for anyone to buy - but you did. What you do with it is entirely up to you. 

Profit is what comes when you sell it. I truely hope you do well out of it - nothing ventured nothing gained.?

cars are great. Profits pretty good as well....... I kind of like both :animier:

• Like 1

Only here once