free hit
counters
New member from Denmark - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New member from Denmark

Søren Nielsen

I´m new on this forum but i visit the `Copenhagen belt fest´ this summer to join the barbecue!! (very god) the good wether and Sir P. McCartney live as background music (fantastic organized)  . I just purchased a Esprit turbo (85) , and could perhaps like to participate i this tour, also inspired of a similar journey some danes did in year 2010. Among them were 2 from the Danish Lotus club, they are some peoble with a mix of nice classic sportscars that every year arrange a thing called `oil of man rally´, have a look if you like, for inspiration/appetizer  : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm2nVImghuM

Søren

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome to TLF Soren. :welcome:

I have moved your post into its own topic in Introductions as it is your first post. I would recommend joining the Denmark regional group and that way you will find out about things in your area.

Any other questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Welcome to TLF :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks, all ,i picked up the 85 turbo a bit up in Sweden together with Kim drove it back and we agree that it was

running F well.

i hope you all understand whats the topic in my post is all about, look here : Esprit Chat, Esprit Norweigan tour,

summer 2016 .

Dave,do you want the pictures with or without clothes??!!.

Member's total reputation
Edited by Søren Nielsen

Hej Søren, og tillykke med din nye Esprit!!!

Glæder mig til at se dig fræse rundt i den til næste Sommer!

And then back to English: Hello Søren, and congrats on your new acquisition! Looking forward to seeing you drive it next Summer.

I'll add that Søren is a well known guy around these Waters for his 7'.

But, we don't believe it, till' we see it! So post up a few pics of your new Esprit.

Cheers,

Jacques. Member of Cesa (Copenhagen Esprit Saturday Agenda).

Spoilers up!

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Tak Jacques, and thanks Clive, i´m NOT giving up my sevens,for sure,but i always loved Esprit to and now i have

one,great, and i must say it´s 

Until now is a very positive experience to drive,even if it is very limited how much I been driving, so I must look

forward to spring.

About pictures,Dave,Jaques and Clive, i´m on my way to travel, so i have no time now to take pictures,sorry, but i

have at least two photos taken of the previous owner.

it´s looking nice but it has some few challenges with the paint,it´s the clear varnish which have `disappeared´on

some few spots!!, a thing i will try to correct!!??.

Then, when i´m back i can make more photos if you guys want to see more.

Jaques, what in heaven is : 

(Copenhagen Esprit Saturday Agenda), is it a some secret formal to cure Friday hang overs, I did not know you drank!!.

2014-09-07 10.34.03.jpeg

DSC_0859.jpeg

Edited by Søren Nielsen

Ha ha! Well, I certainly don't drink. Never. But I do sniff 99 Octane petrol which is commonly used in my cars and motorcycles ;)

Cesa stands for Copenhagen Saturday Esprit Agenda. A get together of some local Esprit drivers. Looking forward to seeing your Esprit in the flesh.

Nice Wheels btw. Søren.

Cheers,

Jacques.

Member of Cesa - Copenhagen Esprit Saturday Agenda.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• Gold FFM

Just like to add my welcome Søren to everyone elses. Really jealous you have an Esprit Turbo - I wish you many many happy miles with it. Lot's of pictures please as you enjoy it.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Thanks Andy,the pictures must wait,sorry,as i wrote i´m on my way to the biggest rolling car museum in the world (Cuba),but,Jaques i´m 

happy you like my rims, luckely i like the hole car :),but as you can se on my (just finished) restoring of my first seven i chose the same

rims for that, so i agree, i like them, and even perhaps more on my Esprit!!.  

Look forward to experience the `Copenhagen Esprit Saturday Agenda´ 

foto.JPG

foto2.JPG

Edited by Søren Nielsen

Turbo Thanks Jonny.

And look here Jacques

Kim.Poulsen

•  
  • 556901_4998087150234_1693408677_n.jpg.79
  • Full Forum Account
  • FFM.png.25e3ce88b5d22c45334063ffcdc71904
  • 345 posts
  • Name:Kim
  • Car:Lotus Seven S1, Lotus Esprit Turbo 88

this what Kim have announced, and you know,he is credible!!!.

Only more alcohol can cure that!

1 person likes this  Like this
  •  
Edited by Søren Nielsen

Jacques,i´l bring a BIG CIGAR for you and hope my wheels still is on my cars when i´m back, To Steve, thanks, but where is your Esprit,it´s a fast car (Turbo) and you write `coming soon´!!??,

i mean you made your nice Welcome on Monday and now it is Wednesday!!.