free hit
counters
Evora v Evora S? - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora v Evora S?

Greido

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

So values for the SR 2014 holding firm at mid 40k whether NA or S.

MY12 cars holding steady at mid 30k and MY10 cars around 27k - 32k but quite mileage sensitive.

I think in general prices are doing ok. Certainly as good as, if not better than low spec 911 and top spec Cayman of same condition, mileage etc.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

It will be interesting to see how the sr values hold. There is a lot of love for the older shape and the sr is the pick of the bunch. It was also a better received car by journalists which (rightly or wrongly) seats folk a lot. 

Only three of those are supercharged though, and one is actually an '11 despite having a '13 plate (And isn't a genuine SR), definitely slim pickings when you consider of the two genuine S SR's there, one has already been bought by someone here. So one S SR available from all listed there. (And it's very high miles for its age)

I'm guessing he means mid (£) forties for MY12.

mid (£) thirties will get you a mint 2010/2011 N/A or a lower spec / higher mileage S, pre MY12

on that note a dealer in Newcastle (non) Lotus is still advertising a blue S with 30k miles for £34k(cheap!), that car has long been sold so not sure why it has not been marked as such on PH. The new owner was at the ace meet last month!

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Hi Chris

That reflects my understanding on pricing too. A good '11 Evora S with at least sport and tech packs for sale with a reputable Lotus dealer will be listed at £36-£37k with little room for negotiation, whilst a good, low mileage MY12 Evora S will be more like £44k-£45k.

Although I never viewed it, I never had a good feeling about the blue S up in Newcastle. It seemed too cheap the second time it was listed this year.

40 minutes ago, SteveIOM said:

Hi Chris

That reflects my understanding on pricing too. A good '11 Evora S with at least sport and tech packs for sale with a reputable Lotus dealer will be listed at £36-£37k with little room for negotiation, whilst a good, low mileage MY12 Evora S will be more like £44k-£45k.

Although I never viewed it, I never had a good feeling about the blue S up in Newcastle. It seemed too cheap the second time it was listed this year.

Price may have been due to colour as it seems a marmite colour. Looked a great deal to me if you like that blue. 

4 hours ago, SteveIOM said:

FWIW, I got screwed over by Lotus Newcastle over that blue car. 

Incidentally, they have now lost their Lotus dealer status.