free hit
counters
Strange Conversation Today - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Strange Conversation Today

march

I went to our local abattoir this morning to pick up the hearts, kidneys and tongues from some of our sheep and cattle we had slaughtered earlier this week (for our dogs). When I asked one of the butchers they fetched the owner who went off hunting for the bags of meat. He quickly returned with some big bags that looked to be full of hearts, kidneys, blood etc.. and as he handed them to me he asked if I was Mrs soandso (can't remember the name but it was very unusual) and that they were for the Zombies. I think the very bemused look on my face confirmed he had the wrong person and the bags were taken back and the correct bags soon appeared.

Just goes to show there are some very odd people in Devon.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Lol -we could be brothers. I snore so loud I wake myself up, then the hangover kicks in, argh!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Liz says I snore as well. I think it's rubbish. Never heard myself yet.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

I do all the time but when I hate doing it is on planes when you only sort of half snore/snort/grunt and then wake up and look around to wry smiles from other frequent flyers who have been there, done that and got the T shirt , but nobody making eye contact.

Flight back from venice 2 weeks ago a bloke was snoring so loudly he was disturbing people 4 rows away from him on both sides of the isle and as travelling alone no one to poke him in the ribs with a well manicured finger nail.  I have woken up in the past to bruises and puncture marks from SWMBO.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009