free hit
counters
WHOBE! Wilts/Hants/Oxon/Berks Esprit Meet - Page 3 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

WHOBE! Wilts/Hants/Oxon/Berks Esprit Meet

swindon_alan

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
58 minutes ago, BP81 said:

Thanks Mark was nice to have a catch up and put a face to a name :) plan is to keep this for a long time as long as I can get my head around the colour would really of preferred a green like Alan's or a silver but you can't have everything can you :)

Deffo a keeper Brooke.

Look at the stats:

Model     Licenced SORN Total
V8 GT Q2 2015   46 28 74

Only 46 like yours on the UK roads. Considered by many to be the best V8 (well perhaps after the Sport 350 ;) ) I think it looks fantastic in yellow.

Kindred spirits in your colour:

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/collections/item/1118-lotus-esprit-v8-gt/

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/collections/item/1069-lotus-esprit-v8/

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/collections/item/957-lotus-esprit-gt3/

...and I think @ian29gte has a similar coloured S4s of course?

• Like 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Thanks Alan mine and yours are definitely a pair :) 

Going to to enjoy it for a while but considering a wrap for a couple of years maybe.

Think we need to go for a blast together now both are (holding a rabbits foot, touching wood, with a horse shoe and standing in horse [email protected]) in rude health.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BP81 said:

Thanks Alan mine and yours are definitely a pair :) 

Going to to enjoy it for a while but considering a wrap for a couple of years maybe.

Think we need to go for a blast together now both are (holding a rabbits foot, touching wood, with a horse shoe and standing in horse [email protected]) in rude health.

Ha yes. Yellow and green, the Lotus colours B-)

It beats the hell out of red, white and blue Minis. Well I have a blue and a white classic Mini but yeah

Definitely up for a blast, I sort of tried to get a V8 meet up arranged in the autumn after I got mine back with a run around the Cotswolds. Will think about doing that again in the spring, but potentially more numbers if open to all Esprits. I can imagine Cirencester and Marlborough High Streets becoming frozen with a conga of G's and S's passing through.

But sure, fancy a run out with you any time as long as it is not frosty (gnaaaaaaaaaar) or too wet. Just say the word Brooke :bounce:

30 minutes ago, Mark Blanchard said:

Good to see you again Pete.  It will be possible if you don't sell your car though!  Try and make sure you keep it, it's the Pretty Woman car don't forget.

pw8.jpg

Did it come completely equipped? With Julia Roberts? Fancy a lend?

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Thank-you all for your kind words!

Turns out Duncan got a tad trigger happy on his camera - he's sorting through the photos today and as soon as they are done I'll send them over to you guys. I tried to get everybody's email on the day but if I managed to miss you please do PM me so I can send you the links!

• Like 1

You can either post them in this thread or we have a gallery for images @[email protected]

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/gallery/

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi guys, sorry i missed this but glad I did as my clutch thrust bearing has failed and so she is now off the road for winter and in the garage for repairs...still wondering what to do with my abs but thats another story.

Anyway just to give you a heads up I am in Normandy Guildford, its easy to get to from all directions m25 m3 m4 a3, a32 etc et

I have a big secure compound with a few interesting items in it, and can organise a bit of fun driving for those who want a bit of a play, not in the lotus by the way,  so the march date would be a good one for me...just to offer an alternative to a lotus garage...