free hit
counters
2016 TLF International Lotus Day - Page 4 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, and to the lad who read our 'Special Offer - 18 months for the price of 12' FFM sign while I was standing 2 yards away saying to his pals how expensive £20/year was to join, while stood at a free

A very big thank you To Andy/Bibs for all of his hard work that made the TLF Saturday dinner and Sunday International Lotus day at Brooklands so very successful and a most enjoyable occasion for all L

Great Day out .

Posted Images

Buy them on the gate :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
3 hours ago, theelanman said:

For everyone to have a go......:P

.........at posting the fastest time around the banking, :thumbsup: .

We've actually arranged that the 3-Eleven will be out on track at lunchtime doing demo laps :thumbsup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Evora NA

Doh, they said they'd update it! 

Evora NA

On 20/04/2016 at 22:18, Bibs said:

We've actually arranged that the 3-Eleven will be out on track at lunchtime doing demo laps :thumbsup:

I bags first 10 laps :)

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

On 26 April 2016 at 13:22, Bibs said:

Doh, they said they'd update it! 

Obviously expecting a few DeLoreans.

We've just confirmed the wonderful 'Best of British' catering unit will be on site again 

hamburgersmile3f-vi-smiley.gif

Evora NA

41 minutes ago, Bibs said:

We've just confirmed the wonderful 'Best of British' catering unit will be on site again 

hamburgersmile3f-vi-smiley.gif

With "proper" coffee - or, cough - a repeat performance of over-priced sachets of "instant"?

Lokking for ward to warmth, sunshine - and the company of many Lotus enthusiasts :-)

You can get your fill of artisan coffee from the cafe inside MBW.

Evora NA

@Bibs

It's only a few days away now.  Are there any joining instructions for the day - and/or any forms to anyone to fill-in or need to print off?  Some last minute details and timings would be very helpful for those travelling some distance early morning on the Sunday. 

Nothing's changed mate, just turn up and have a lovely time. :)

Evora NA

Okay, we just turn-up - but when?  I assume you're at least looking to organise the Concours entries into being in the right place at the right time :-)

Perhaps I'm missing something, a specific post, or a forum thread with specific useful event info, or something else?

Not wishing to sound negative (quite the opposite actually) but I can't be the only visitor trying to plan arrival - and for for the day's entertainment...

The details for the concours are in the concours thread. Perhaps that's what you're after... 

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

Don't know why I'm bothering. Decided to start getting the car ready for the weekend, went back into the house to refresh the water in the rinsing bucket and came back out 5 minutes later to this...................

David Mobile 300416 004.JPG

It's May for pity's sake - nice beading though!

22 hours ago, LotusPilot said:

Okay, we just turn-up - but when?  I assume you're at least looking to organise the Concours entries into being in the right place at the right time :-)

Perhaps I'm missing something, a specific post, or a forum thread with specific useful event info, or something else?

Not wishing to sound negative (quite the opposite actually) but I can't be the only visitor trying to plan arrival - and for for the day's entertainment...

FWIW Derek, I'm planning on getting there around 10 am.   In terms of the days entertainment, there is plenty to do, before you add in the TLF specific events.

My daughter wants to drive an ML with the "Kid's Mercedes Experience", and I want to spend more time around the aero exhibits of Brooklands (I ran out of time last year). 

Brooklands is easily more than a days worth, and the Stratospheric Chamber being a particular highlight. In terms of MBW,  the exploded F1 car is good to look at, the classic stuff is interesting , and the AMG section is pretty good.  I wouldn't necessarily say it's a full day though.

I'm just posting up on MLOC a potential meet up at Leicester Forest East, though I'm flexible.

• Like 1

Long range weather forecast for Sunday is 23 and sunny! Roof off, shorts on! grin emoticon 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2634204

• Like 1

Evora NA

oh no......not Bibs's legs again.......:wacko:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• Bibs unpinned this topic