free hit
counters
Exige S240 Noise problems - Page 2 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Exige S240 Noise problems

On 01/01/2016 at 18:57, 2bular Exhausts said:

Still think the SDCP is best idea for a track car though.

Silenced De-Cat Pipes; being used more and more - and not just by the SC'd guys. Solves a lot of problems. It's an extra silencer for the tight tracks. No worries about burning/blowing out the packing. My designs have no packing materials internally, so zero maintenance. Can't have too much silencing these days - unfortunately. I have a new long-body SDCP fitted recently by BoT and hope to have some feedback on that shortly.

Does the SDCP will have a negative effect on the gas flow and therefore the car will have less power? Since the SDCPs have to be baffled or similar if there are no packing Materials Intervalls.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Heh! A day off today. Might as well use this case as a feature/guide to my track systems. Seems that since Brands lowered their noise limit (now 92dbs), it's becoming t

It's arrived, and soooo shiny!

Nice weather today for a silencer change. Really was a sub 1 hour job and was in no rush, I just wished I'd done the Oil pan while the diffuser was off. Certainly less pop/bangs which I loved but it i

Posted Images