free hit
counters
First Evora - think I've found the one! - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

First Evora - think I've found the one!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking sweet!

Done deal pretty much. Just sorting the finance - collect next week once a few niggles are fixed! .. please don't gazump me ;-)

Deposit paid!

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, 62dave said:

Done deal pretty much. Just sorting the finance - collect next week once a few niggles are fixed!

.. please don't gazump me ;-)

Do you know I was within a Gnat's Fanny of calling Chris at Westover and asking him for some figures before you posted up?

I'm pretty happy with my car to be honest - but loved the colour and a newer car just tickled my fancy.  

Knock yourself out!

Are you local-ish to Westover?

Cheers Colin!

I am local to Westover - about a mile down the road! So my Evora search has basically taken me about 1 week and a 2 mile round trip!

• Like 2

Many photos to follow!!

Cheers for all the advice.

Also - funny coincidence. I'd been texting a petrolhead friend of mine to share me excitement. It turns out he knew someone at Lotus he was going to suggest I chat to. Turns out the guy he knows is Martin Donnelly (former owner apparently!).. small world ey!

19 minutes ago, Colin G said:

I look forward to multiple photos convincing me I was wrong to pass over Daytona. :)

http://www.thelotusforums.com/latest-news/long-term-tests/lotus-evora-s-ips-sports-racer-its-easy-to-forget/

:D

back_panorama_small_fb.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Congrats :thumbup:

I think the colour really suits the car and was almost tempted by the one they had at MMC during the summer, until I saw the blue one that I ended up buying.

Ironically, every Evora I've seen in this colour was an IPS version 

I'm nearly there!! Just waiting on someone buying my current car before I commit to a low part ex price. 

Youre right though - it's still technically up for grabs!

Nah I'm keeping the Elan... I probably have about 10 grand in the Elan and wouldn't have thought it would be worth more than 3-4 PX. I'm part exchanging 2 cars!.. My BMW M135i and a Mercedes CLS 350. Long story how I ended up with both!

Superb! Look forward to your first report.

Isn't the M135i the one people are falling over themselves to buy? Not really up on my BMW's due to a now ingrained problem with German cars (having owned a few!) in my tiny brain........

Yeah the m135i is really good and pretty popular. Unfortunately it's very easy to wander into a BMW dealer and get one new with a decent discount so selling privately has been slow going! I'm hoping I can flog it in the next few weeks while they prep the Evora 

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2015‎ ‎12‎:‎56‎:‎25, 62dave said:

Done deal pretty much. Just sorting the finance - collect next week once a few niggles are fixed!

.. please don't gazump me ;-)

Bugger, I was hoping to buy it :(, but didn't get my car up for sale fast enough due to father in law passing to the next world

Exhaust is apparently a custom made tubular one

Enjoy it, its a lovely car, my perfect spec

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Cheers guys! Extremely excited!! 

Funny you should mention the exhaust... Sounds amazing on full chat but wondering if it might grate a bit with the car being my daily driver... Will see how it goes!

3 hours ago, 62dave said:
18 minutes ago, 62dave said:

Cheers guys! Extremely excited!! 

Funny you should mention the exhaust... Sounds amazing on full chat but wondering if it might grate a bit with the car being my daily driver... Will see how it goes!

Allow me to be the first in to offer a trade for a standard one plus cash if it does! :D

21 minutes ago, Bravo73 said:

Hmmm, I'm confused now. To the OP - maybe you didn't get MD's car after all. Maybe you can confirm, Bibs?

Martin and I had matching Evora's. The one I posted was my one. I know which one I'd rather own :D 

Evora NA