free hit
counters
First Evora - think I've found the one! - Page 3 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

First Evora - think I've found the one!

35 minutes ago, 62dave said:

Cheers guys! Extremely excited!! 

Funny you should mention the exhaust... Sounds amazing on full chat but wondering if it might grate a bit with the car being my daily driver... Will see how it goes!

My car has full tubular (its an N/A), It can get wearing on a long motorway run, but more than makes up for it when having fun

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking sweet!

Done deal pretty much. Just sorting the finance - collect next week once a few niggles are fixed! .. please don't gazump me ;-)

Deposit paid!

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Martin and I had matching Evora's. The one I posted was my one. I know which one I'd rather own :D 

... That sounds ominous! Has mine had a hard life? ?

I'm sure it's lovely mate,  just ribbing you :) 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

6 hours ago, Bibs said:
6 hours ago, 62dave said:

... That sounds ominous! Has mine had a hard life? ?

I'm sure it's lovely mate,  just ribbing you :) 

Dave, don't assume that because Bibs has driven a car it's had an easier life.... he drove my Evora into a deer!!! :)

:lol:

That deer had a sad look in its face and a note in its pocket when it jumped! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
On 01/12/2015, 13:19:09, 62dave said:

Cheers Colin!

I am local to Westover - about a mile down the road! So my Evora search has basically taken me about 1 week and a 2 mile round trip!

I guess you are just a slow walker! ;) But still, even I could get my fat arse 2 miles in a day....  hahaha

Car looks good, I like that colour, so enjoy....

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

So I'm impatiently waiting for my Evora.. should be ready for me this time next week!..

I've been thinking about the wheels.. I've never really liked black wheels.. They suit the car because of all the SR black bits but I'm wondering if a change in colour might look good. Maybe a gun metal grey might look the part. Any opinions?

They look the nuts in black, give it a few days and see if they grow on you... 

• Like 1

Evora NA

Having seen your posts about the 400 I'm just glad they've only got them in drab colours at Westover... the red or yellow you've posted elsewhere might have been too much to resist!

9 hours ago, Colin G said:

The black SR wheels look brilliant, I did actually consider asking if they would switch the ones off of my SR on to the new car! Can only be a few days until you collect now?

I actually prefer the Black SR wheels and I think they really suit the Evora 400 and fill the arches more. Swap them Colin.:thumbup:

Have a pleasant, and long drive home :thumbsup:

Evora NA

kiss goodbye to the rest of the weekend......seeing wife and kids......meeting friends......doing anything christmas'y

you will be sat in it regardless of engine, petrol or forward motion.......but mostly driving it everywhere you can think of....and trying to find places you've never heard of....just because!!!!

enjoy

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

hah - yeah I certainly will. I'e just done all my xmas shopping online today so that doesn't get in the way of my enjoying the Evora over the next week! I have a drivers awareness thing on Monday which is a nice hour or so drive away down some interesting roads!