free hit
counters
The Donald. - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I grew up in Queens County, one of the five boroughs of NYC. Queens has given birth to the likes of The Ramones, Run-D.M.C., Frank Profera...and The Donald. When I was a kid, I played touch footbal

I'm pretty sure that Obama's loss in terms of not achieving 'much' is more attributed to the broken american political system resulting from the two party system that they have; he couldn't get anythi

Posted Images

I think he will be well supported by the ones susceptible to the fear and hate mongering

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Read something recently, can't remember where, which pointed out that he would be richer today had he placed his inherited wealth in a savings account rather than gone in to "business"...

The man is down right scary. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

This mans a legend - and a bit of a bell end

we need people like this in politics - it completely balances out the representation of the electorate. Oh and makes interesting reading once he's said something completely bone. 

In the good ol USA - he must really appeal to the rednecks!!

Come on don - give us another cracker

• Like 1

Only here once

JqbGFuV.jpg

I can picture his new logo. Instead of a swastika it will be 4 T's in a circle touching in the center  !!!

Bozo with a mini mustache.

Edited by comem47

Instead of banning Muslims from entering the USA, there should be a push to ban* anyone who produces or reproduces a Facebook style meme. 

*Ban - I'm not too familiar with firearms, is that the noise guns make?

He is obviously appealing to a large section of the US citizens as he is currently favourite to win the Republican vote isn't he? Apparantly his approval rating from the US public has only been going up since he started saying what he really thinks!

Personally I think he's a dangerous, subversive, bigot and misogynist. 

I do Love Boris's reply about London "Frankly the only reason I wouldn't go into parts of New York would be the real risk of meeting Donald Trump".

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I read a very interesting story yesterday about Baba Vanga who passed away in 1996.  She made quite a few Prophecies which are quite surreal.

A couple of weeks ago I was talking to a couple of American business men and they thought Mr. Trump had a scarily good chance of winning the election.  Mainly because he's not scared of saying what a lot of Americans are feeling.

Anyway back to these prophecies.  Here's some from her long list.

Vanga reportedly correctly predicted that the 44th president of the United States would be African American. However, she also stated that he would be the “last US president”. We’ll have to wait and see how that pans out.

2016: “Muslims” will invade Europe, which will “cease to exist” as we know it. The ensuing campaign of destruction will last years, driving out populations and leaving the entire continent “almost empty”.

2025: The population of Europe will reach almost zero.

2043: Europe’s transformation into an Islamic caliphate is complete. Rome is named the capital. The world’s economy thrives under Muslim rule.

2066: America will use a new climate change weapon for the first time in a bid to retake Rome and bring back Christianity.

So maybe...  Donald knows something...    or maybe he's the new prophet ;-)    or maybe just a very naughty boy.

Any which way it's pretty scary what the outcome would be if he won.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

Deporting people ain't easy. I've been involved in it.....the main enemies to doing it seem to be the courts and the country to which we are trying to send them. It's a total minefield.....

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM
20 minutes ago, molemot said:

Deporting people ain't easy. I've been involved in it.....the main enemies to doing it seem to be the courts and the country to which we are trying to send them. It's a total minefield.....

That's it - build a minefield and let them walk in it all day. Problem solved and much cheaper than locking them up for 22 years and having them sue us for losing their two front teeth after they hacked the head brutally off an innocent, or stabbed a guy in a tube station to death etc...

The real issue is identifying those with intent, and those who are really just going about their daily life in the UK like every other law abiding citizen. Just because you are a certain race, religion, colour it does not make you anything other than a normal human being - and Trump should know that. It's identifying these animals with intent that is the hard part and that's why we need a strong security force, quality intel and a court system with balls to really deal with those who are guilty.

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

It's identifying these animals with intent that is the hard part and that's why we need a strong security force, quality intel and a court system with balls to really deal with those who are guilty.

That's it. Fighting the courts to get something done... I'm all in favour of the rule of law, but that bit isn't easy. It's simpler if the miscreants hold valid passports for the country we're trying to deport them to...but even then, one faces the Human Rights Act....the last refuge of the scoundrel when all else has failed. I like your concept of a minefield...(!) If they are British Citizens, then it's even more difficult...with dual nationals, there is the option of cancelling their British citizenship, and you can imagine how easy that is... All of this sort of thing is grist to the mill for the lawyers, and drags on for ever. Our Intel is generally pretty good....it's the decisions made from it that are sometimes lacking.

I remember when they said that the Immigration Service wasn't "fit for purpose". All the Immigration Service knew what was needed, and what to do...but found themselves unable to get it done. Successive governments had simply ignored the problem or swept it under the carpet, and in the end the inevitable happened.

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Trump has more Balls then Cameron, he has said something that has really blown up a debate, but the central issue is, we are at war and we don't know who is coming into our country. simple.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• 6 months later...

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

One thing is for sure — after what he pulled in Scotland he clearly doesn't give a rat's ass about any of you in the UK.

Screen Shot 2016-06-21 at 5.49.16 PM.png

• Like 1

1983 "Investor's Special Edition" Turbo Esprit (#43/50) | 2012 Evora S

Well, most of my DNA comes by way of Angus, so I'm sort of hoping the local council will vote to build a wall around it and let everyone in and out except my fellow Queens boy, Donny.

Dunno about Nicola Sturgeon, but I'm pretty sure he'd get along great with Silvio Berlusconi.

Well it was someone from the UK that just tried to bump him off   (I guess maybe he didn't want to chance the election would take care of him) :P

(I can hear Trump now, ban all people from the UK entering the US)   :lol:

Edited by comem47

For my part, you suppose wrong. To paraphrase GySgt Hartman, I think the whole crop this election has been equally worthless. After she'd bought her senate seat up here, I sat through an hour-long speech she gave on Long Island and it was the most vacuous blather I've ever heard. If speaking for an hour and saying absolutely nothing were an Olympic sport, she'd take home the gold. And then there's the other one from up here who also says nothing, just louder.

• Like 2