free hit
counters
The Donald. - Page 19 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

17 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Haha. More like a bourgeois suffering the common folk  to show what a nice adventurous person I am and to give me stories to tell over my dinner parties and the foie gras and Bolly about what a hideous and traumatic experience it was.

Frightful experience. Hence the need for the wine. Cooking sherry really, but then, what did one expect. :wine:

One has to watch one's pennies in this dreadful economic climate: Would you believe we've been forced to switch from using Fever-Tree to Schweppes tonic water?

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I grew up in Queens County, one of the five boroughs of NYC. Queens has given birth to the likes of The Ramones, Run-D.M.C., Frank Profera...and The Donald. When I was a kid, I played touch footbal

I'm pretty sure that Obama's loss in terms of not achieving 'much' is more attributed to the broken american political system resulting from the two party system that they have; he couldn't get anythi

Posted Images

Just the other Day stumbled on Trump on youtube,  He was on a Orange county choppers episode years ago having a custom chopper built, they went to see him in Trump tower,  Not the usual thing to see how a president of the United States of America was before becoming into power, :)

A

• Gold FFM

Turn right. Is that not where the toilets are?

It does one good to mingle for a wee while with the lower classes. It can help to remind oneself who actually does the work that keeps the Great in Britain! Though like Robbie Williams I do keep a hand sanitiser handy just in case of any close contact. We are all doing our bit for austerity and I now only eat in Michelin starred restaurants 3 times a week.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Just had the e-mail:-

"The Government responded:

HM Government believes the President of the United States should be extended the full courtesy of a State Visit. We look forward to welcoming President Trump once dates and arrangements are finalised.

HM Government supports this petition.

During her visit to the United States on 27 January 2017, the Prime Minister, on behalf of Her Majesty the Queen, invited President Trump for a State Visit to the UK later this year. The invitation was accepted. This invitation reflects the importance of the relationship between the United States of America and the United Kingdom. At this stage, final dates have not yet been agreed for the State Visit.

Foreign and Commonwealth Office."

• Like 1

Margate Exotics.

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

And to think Trump hammered Hillary Clinton for her home email server. Here an except of his recent behavior

Sunday night, CNN reported details of the moment that Trump, joined by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, learned about a missile launch in North Korea. Trump and Abe were enjoying dinner at Trump’s exclusive Mar-a-Lago Club in Florida at the time, but, CNN reported, began to discuss the details of this international incident right there at their table.

[A hastily called news conference caps a surreal day for Trump in South Florida]

“As Mar-a-Lago’s wealthy members looked on from their tables, and with a keyboard player crooning in the background,” CNN’s Kevin Liptak reported, “Trump and Abe’s evening meal quickly morphed into a strategy session, the decision-making on full view to fellow diners, who described it in detail to CNN.”

The man is totally incompetent for being the President. (he probably almost tweeted what he was talking about, but someone probably clued him in !!!  :o  )

• Like 1

I am beginning to start to wonder if Trump realises the position that he really has?

Someone in Australia said of a businessman that tried to engage with politicians (it all went pear shaped) that 'Businessmen should stay out of politics and politicians should stay out of business.'

I must admit that I would not want to be one of the Secret Service people that are sworn to protect the position, not the person. Thankfully, I'm not.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

I do not think for one second that Mr Trump would say anything at the dinner table in front of normal people that would in anyway give away security information regarding future plans.  He is far from stupid imo,  In fact they should call him the magician,  as while you are all looking at what he is doing with one hand you are missing what he is doing with the other. :)

Give it some time and i think you Amercians will soon change your views on Trump as i think he will do a lot of good for you Americans personally,  from a security point of view and economy :)

A

As soon as he, himself, moves all his clothes making industries back on to US soil.

Hmmm, let's think about that for a minute?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4232504/Donald-Trump-dig-BBC-again.html

So the bbc guy claims the bbc are "impartial free and fair" 

After the last year or so I have to say I side with Donald on this one. Its really opened my eyes to just how bias the BBC are in their reporting.

I have a genuine mistrust of news coming from all of the mass media these days.

buddsy

• Like 2

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

All the media are suspect. Some people we met told us a story where the wife had heard a lady screaming that her girl was drowning in a sewer canal in the US somewhere. The wife jumped in and saved her. The media got there by the time the woman got out with the young girl, but refused to show up on TV as a hero.

That night when they were watching the news, the story came on about the young girl being rescued from the canal. She was being hugged by her mother who was dripping wet and telling how she didn't think but just jumped in to save her daughter.

They're debating Trump's visit to the UK in the commons tonight. The complete bounder is breaking all their political rules and conventions, and it's thrown them into utter confusion. And as usual, there's the protesters all over the show, protesting about something that's absolutely nothing to do with them whatsoever. Shame they can't turn their efforts into doing something useful for a change, helping the homeless springs to mind.

Please carry on, Donald: The show's getting interesting.

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

Or having a wash - or finding a job. 

Always seem to have time for hundreds of strange metal piercings and tattoos on their faces though

Only here once

1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

Or having a wash - or finding a job. 

Always seem to have time for hundreds of strange metal piercings and tattoos on their faces though

And the money to get all that done.

• 3 months later...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-40193177

This is very interesting to watch... 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 7 months later...

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein