free hit
counters
The Donald. - Page 20 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

:ermm:

What that the 3 year olds version of the test?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I grew up in Queens County, one of the five boroughs of NYC. Queens has given birth to the likes of The Ramones, Run-D.M.C., Frank Profera...and The Donald. When I was a kid, I played touch footbal

I'm pretty sure that Obama's loss in terms of not achieving 'much' is more attributed to the broken american political system resulting from the two party system that they have; he couldn't get anythi

Posted Images

Am I allowed to run if I'm not an American citizen? I'm of a normal mind to do it apparently.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• 2 months later...

Nice work Trump, way to avoid WW3!

4B0B34E900000578-5598959-image-a-3_15234

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

There has been a plan since before the first invasion of Iraq to overthrow Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria & Lebanon.

Trouble is those planning this move didn't take in to account Russia not wanting to let them have their way and standing behind Assad.

So many recent events are moves on the chess board to reach this end goal in my opinion:

-The suspected chemical attack in Syria.

30515751_613006532381372_1613928022514152438_n.jpg

-The spy poisoning here in England. Theresa May as well as most of the Media has already found Russia guilty with little evidence as far as I can tell...except perhaps it looks like it was those pesky Ruskies.

I see Blair has said we should be taking military action on Syria already despite going down in history as invading a country due to lies about weapons of mass destruction...the humanitarian wants more blood.

And while we are at it the Syrian Observatory on human rights! I cant believe they get quoted by the likes of the BBC & Sky news...might as well ask a bloke down the pub what he thinks as its the same thing!!

Now you know why I dont listen to the news...its full of made up bull shite

& getting back to Trump he just a puppet made to do a job which Im sure is what hes doing

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

• Gold FFM

Never ever should have ousted Saddam. 

I had a WWII polish/uk veteran as a lecturer many years ago at college - at the time of the first Gulf war. He was very much at the heart of NATO when it was formed and was absolutely adamant that he must stay in power. What he predicted back then has all come true

• Like 1

Only here once

At least by using Twitter, Trump could fire his press secretary as well, since he doesn't need him.

I wonder if he refers to his daughters as Trumpettes?

There is no way that a president would release real strategy on something like Twitter, so I reasonably think that anything he posts on there would be rubbish. Just sabre rattling and another ego stroking 'look at me' moment.

I have/had a friend who was in politics here and used Twitter a lot. With the way he 'spoke' on there, it is another social platform that I have very little time for.

• Like 2

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• Gold FFM
10 hours ago, ramjet said:

At least by using Twitter, Trump could fire his press secretary as well, since he doesn't need him.

Has he had the Twitter Defcon4 upgrade installed yet?  I believe it allows him to launch missiles with just a hashtag!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

12 hours ago, Buddsy said:

There has been a plan since before the first invasion of Iraq to overthrow Iraq, Iran, Libya, Syria & Lebanon.

Trouble is those planning this move didn't take in to account Russia not wanting to let them have their way and standing behind Assad.

So many recent events are moves on the chess board to reach this end goal in my opinion:

-The suspected chemical attack in Syria.

30515751_613006532381372_1613928022514152438_n.jpg

-The spy poisoning here in England. Theresa May as well as most of the Media has already found Russia guilty with little evidence as far as I can tell...except perhaps it looks like it was those pesky Ruskies.

I see Blair has said we should be taking military action on Syria already despite going down in history as invading a country due to lies about weapons of mass destruction...the humanitarian wants more blood.

And while we are at it the Syrian Observatory on human rights! I cant believe they get quoted by the likes of the BBC & Sky news...might as well ask a bloke down the pub what he thinks as its the same thing!!

Now you know why I dont listen to the news...its full of made up bull shite

& getting back to Trump he just a puppet made to do a job which Im sure is what hes doing

buddsy

Excpet negotiations have broken down, Assad has got Russian backing so no one is going to anything too serious against him, he's alleged to have done the same thing before with pretty well no consequences so it could be seen as a way to get it over with.

whay are the Russians blocking UN attempts to send in investigators but suggesting that it never happened and that someone else did it?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

13 hours ago, Bibs said:

Nice work Trump, way to avoid WW3!

4B0B34E900000578-5598959-image-a-3_15234

crazy eh...there goes the element of surprise.....No.1 in your manual of how to kick butt ! Donald just huff and puffs - but he won't blow your house down. All a good diversion from all the other stuff he's doing or not doing or pretending to do...

• 4 months later...

Evora NA

• 4 months later...

49895966_2242489636073641_7689030665831972864_n.jpg

• Haha 1

Evora NA

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-russia-collusion-timeline-779262/

I've been reading more and more of these type of articles recently. How he's still president amazes me! For every conversation he's had with Putin, 5 over the last 2 years, not one word of what they discussed it available for scrutiny at his insistence. :huh:

Evora NA

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This should be interesting to watch, live at 3pm.

Evora NA