free hit
counters
The Donald. - Page 21 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

• Gold FFM
4 hours ago, comem47 said:

Ya, which pathological liar does one believe?  🤣

The more intelligent one 🤷‍♂️

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As one of the Americans who converses here, let me get this out of the way.  Whew.   YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.       There are  many things to say and consider.  We won a big one.  It's scar

But at least he didn't start a war, legal or otherwise like the previous Presidential trend before him. Every cloud and all that. I'm no Trump fan (to be honest reasonably ambivalent as it's your

Congratulations USA 

Posted Images

It's very discouraging to know 40% of our populace still support the Cheeto President (you know what Cheetos are, right?).  However, with a new Democratic  HoR (House) things will be looking up.  Just remember,  should you run into me (not literally) next I'm in England, I didn't vote for the disreputable moron.  Eventually we will throw his sorry arse in jail along with his many abetters and the traitors in Congress who care more for retaining their power than they do for the country and the betterment of the world.  

The situation here is going to heat up even further.   I trust he,  his daughter, sons, son in law and the other  family members who have stolen and lied for him  will be wearing stripes before the end of his term.  As for the spineless Republicans in Congress who have tolerated his lies, cheating, crimes and intolerable bigotry, words are inadequate to express our disgust. 

Greetings  to all from the heartland of the USA!    

• Like 1

'17 Evora 400 MT 

We'll disagree regarding Trump's effectiveness, even if one shares his goals, which to be clear change day to day according to his whims.  He's ineffective at his job.  Almost without exception the tasks he wishes to accomplish are counterproductive and in many cases downright stupid.  The Wall will never be built.  Our healthcare system is in worse shape than it was when he was first elected. Our populace is more divided, our schools and streets no safer, our international prestige tarnished, growth of extremism and hate groups unfettered, and to top it,  corruption within will be shown to have reached previously unimaginable levels. His "accomplishments?" What would they be? 

He talks tough but it begins and ends there.  That doesn't excuse your situation, it simply mirrors it, or vice versa.  The proof of his failure will come in the next election cycle when he and his hand picked cronies and his nepotism will be exposed for what they are; a blatant power grab in nobody's interest but his own.

Trump's failures include an inability to build his wall (a red herring wrapped in a Trojan horse  anyway, entirely pointless), failure to close the Kim deal, failure to negotiate a resolution to the China trade issues, inability to staff critical government and diplomatic positions, a failed "tax reform," dismantling of our consumer and environmental protection agencies, the sewing of disillusion amongst our allies, the adoration of tyrants, the list just goes on and on.  

He has two laudable goals, (addressing inequities in the China trade and an effort to achieve peace in Korea) neither of which he has unfortunately made any substantive progress on.   The rest of his package is either mired in irreconcilable disagreement or is  bad for the health of the nation, if not completely inane.  

There is nothing lucky for America about Trump's ascent to power.  That Britain has a mess on its hands vis a vis Brexit says nothing positive about Trump and is a sign of the times more than a question of which situation is better or worse. As respects the better angels of America's nature, they are being trampled by this president who was elected by a minority in any case while the integrity of even  that result is entirely at question. 

Perhaps our circumstances are more alike than different since the result is gridlock here as it is in England and will remain so until the people take matters in hand and elect competent leadership with courage and vision.  Our best resolution is another election.  To be fair,  I'm not about to suggest how Great Britain can resolve the issue but another and less contentious election will go a long way to getting us, the USA back on the right track. As a guest on a British forum, I can't suggest what your best resolution might be, but  that I think protectionism and turning inward are bad for America and may not be the best approach in either case. 

I'm not an ends justify the means kind of guy within the context of a representative democracy but I can't endorse Trump's ends to begin with.  

'17 Evora 400 MT 

What amazes me is many farmers supported Trump (and still do), yet he is making it difficult for migrant workers to enter the country which is a cheap source of harvest workers they need. (Can't get US people to work at those wages)  None of his supporters look beyond his smoke  and mirrors, but rather breathe the opium spewed out in  his support rallies (much like Hitler). Rather than actually fixing things he has these self praising rallies spewing lies (and they eat it up)

Where's the beef ?(as the commercial said)

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

🤣

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 3 months later...

please put me out of my misery. It keeps going on.     15,000 lies and growing by the second.

image.jpeg.d9c21353900991bff78f05fdf23e3221.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM
11 minutes ago, comem47 said:

please put me out of my misery. It keeps going on.     15,000 lies and growing by the second.

image.jpeg.d9c21353900991bff78f05fdf23e3221.jpeg

But he won. He was always going to win. All Nancy has done is to re-energise him, his campaign and his supporters.

Remind me again who the fool was in all of this?

Trump may not have shaken her hand but by ripping up his speach she turned herself in to the pantomine villain 

Yet again they thought they were cleverer and underestimated the situation and him, yet again he has spanked them!

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Oh I knew it was going to fail, but I guess it was a feeble attempt to point out to the unquestioning followers of Der Fuhrer of all his lies. 

The Republicans all marching lock-step with der leader and selling theirs souls to stay in office.

SAD

• Like 1

If we could just keep him from whining about all the winning. Trumps party is going to lose use of the "snowflake" label if he keeps on about his victim status.  But it's looking like we may see 4 more years of the Shallow State....

On 06/02/2020 at 19:59, C8RKH said:

But he won. He was always going to win. All Nancy has done is to re-energise him, his campaign and his supporters.

Remind me again who the fool was in all of this?

Trump may not have shaken her hand but by ripping up his speach she turned herself in to the pantomine villain 

Yet again they thought they were cleverer and underestimated the situation and him, yet again he has spanked them!

Whatever you say about Trump - he went in there as a novice and trounced the lifelong Politicians at their own game.

Clinton was absolutely the wrong choice to stand against him. Had they chosen Sanders they’d have stood a better chance IMO.

Trump will win again.

• Like 1
On 06/02/2020 at 20:15, Barrykearley said:

Sadly Hitler was also elected democratically but I do think that is where the similarities end.

Trump is clearly not a fan of globalism and the effects it’s clearly had on the USA. He does seem to be very popular with the electorate - his opponents, much like the opposition in the UK, try and compare him to unpalatable leaders of the past.

in the UK - Tony Blair - the lying war monger seems to escape such comparisons by the same folk whom criticise Boris 

Barry - Hitler was a massive Globalist - he must have been, he tried to invade most of it!

• Haha 2

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

• Gold FFM

Indeed he did @oilmagnet477 his ideology in respect of a united Europe has been grasped by so many for so long. Only now Brexit is being delivered and society all over Europe is losing its individual identity does it seem this part of the ideology is flawed

Only here once

4 hours ago, Frickin_idiot said:

Trump will win again.

I agree, he is likely to win again in November.

Assuming he wins, it will be interesting to see what follows. While I don't think I would bet money on this happening, I also won't be surprised if a "grassroots" movement to revoke the 22nd Amendment (the one setting Presidential term limits) suddenly springs up. 

• Like 1

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Bibs said:

If nothing else, he needs a new make up team! 

EQNOeRxWoAM9ae3.jpg

You have to admit there is a family resemblance

image.jpeg.f020c54c6f70b0fc04129fd8d2941d54.jpeg

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Facebook and Twitter declined to take down a modified video posted to President Donald Trump’s accounts on both platforms that creates a questionable mash-up of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s viral speech-ripping moment during the State of the Union address. 🤣

• Gold FFM

Haha. Very good @oilmagnet477

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

playing a little King Crimson on YouTube and I came across this (21st Century Schizoid Man ?)   🤣

(or is it "in the Court of the Orange King" ? )

image.jpeg.a21d18735d017902d8ffce190951dabd.jpeg

Edited by comem47
  • 5 weeks later...

Is there no end to how much of a bellend he is?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52289273

• Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.