free hit
counters
The Donald. - Page 24 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As one of the Americans who converses here, let me get this out of the way.  Whew.   YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.       There are  many things to say and consider.  We won a big one.  It's scar

But at least he didn't start a war, legal or otherwise like the previous Presidential trend before him. Every cloud and all that. I'm no Trump fan (to be honest reasonably ambivalent as it's your

Congratulations USA 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, LotusLeftLotusRight said:

What do the voters make of his tax avoidance? His illness seems to have knocked that off the front pages. I read he has paid $750 dollars in each of two recent years and f**k all in the others. He bangs on about Making America Great and supporting the Armed Forces, yet his own personal financial contribution to the cause is practically zero. The spotty teenager flipping burgers in McDonald’s probably pays more tax than he does. That’s incredibly greedy and unpatriotic.

This news further polarizes opinion, I'm sure.  I only know what I think....no surprises here, the man is criminally irresponsible and willing to break all moral and ethical rules to his own benefit..  He games everything and everyone, putting his greed on display for all to see.  The tax scandal is but one more straw that will be ignored by his sycophants but adds weight to the case against him.  I can assure you it won't be ignored if the government changes hands in November.  

The notion that all our leaders have always been as dishonest and  incompetent as Trump has proven to be is simply not true.   Obama was prepared for the job, Mrs. Clinton would surely have been equally facile or at least  far, far better qualified than Trump has been for handling many of our issues, including the response to the epidemic.  Trump and his minion's  lack of familiarity with basic scientific principles (and more, their malicious willingness to throw science under the bus)  is but the start of their (Trump's people) differences in capabilities.  Then there is their greed, avarice, and general disregard for the  human consequences of any decisions they make that don't affect them directly or might cost them  power and money at a personal level.  This year the differences between our choices have become ever plainer to see.   Democrats will  do a better job filling all the positions of authority that any  effective government depends on.  Republicans as a whole have failed to operate in the best interests of this country.  They have gutted our institutions and pandered to our worst instincts.   

The notion that our leaders, their philosophies and their actions  (and the integrity of our various news outlets) are all the same is simply wrong.  One might ponder that the Beeb's (and all but Fox News' and their imitators) panning of Trump is warranted because he has earned nothing but contempt.  Now his own pig headedness and pointless politicization of everything starting with our response to this disease is coming home to roost. 

'17 Evora 400 MT 

Trump is all about Trump and family. Period.

That so called debate was his opportunity to kick sand in Biden's face and get in a sucker punch first. A coward bully, I still can't believe people think he's a financial genius. He knows how to milk the public through bankruptcies (no building) We all pay into his coffers.

• Love 1

We are probably not commenting as we are waiting to definitively find out if he really has it or is he just pretending. How seriously he has it. Will he live or will he die.

• Gold FFM

Or maybe it's because basically we just don't care! 

However, Mr. Obama was prepared for it. Hmm, shame he really didn't deliver anything of real substance.

Hilary - ha please don't make me laugh. You demonise Trump for being all about him then throw Clinton in!  Lol. Laughed my ass off.

I think the main issue is that in the US, as here in the UK, there is a void in decency and social conscious in our senior political leaders. Is part of a wider "me one" trend where people put their desire for celebrity, self promotion and self gain first.  

It's an endemic that is ripping the UK/US to pieces and creating generations of entitled snowflakes.

So in that context Trumps antics really are nothing other but a distraction at best, a damning reflection of what society is becoming at worst.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Wow, that was a quick recovery. I do wonder if this was a risky publicity stunt to try and get back in front of Biden in the polls...

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Now he is claiming the regeneration therapy has cured him, Could he now be immoral!!!

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, red vtec said:

Now he is claiming the regeneration therapy has cured him, Could he now be immoral!!!

I think he has been that for a while, but maybe you meant immortal!  He does claim Scottish heritage so maybe he is "Highlander" - remember, "there can be only one!"

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

5 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

I think he has been that for a while, but maybe you meant immortal!  He does claim Scottish heritage so maybe he is "Highlander" - remember, "there can be only one!"

ooopps predictive text! or maybe an omen...

• Like 1

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

15 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

In the case of DT, Thank F*** for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

All good stuff but hardly the stuff of dreams after 8 years.

OSBL would have happened whoever was President. Luck? Judgement? Directly as a result of BO. Hmmmm...

Don't get me wrong. He was a great statesman but a great President who'll be revered in history for being the change needed?  Er, no. Ask any non American to list his achievements. His impact. I bet they'd struggle.

Would I rather have Trump to Obama though. Er, no.

However, we can agree to disagree re the difference/impact he really made.

The New York times has revealed Trump has a Chinese bank account.

40 million Americans have voted by post already

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• 2 weeks later...

He's such a peach, isn't he?  We are now essentially four days from the actual election on Tuesday.  I feel somewhere between tense, hopeful and enervated.  The Mango Mussolini sucks all the air from the room and wears us out with his inimitable self.  I sure hope all this pans out so we can get to work fixing all the broken china and replacing the stolen silverware.  

'17 Evora 400 MT 

I think Trump will get in by hook or crook, or won't leave without force. Civil war looms in the shadows. What do I know, I've had enough internet for the day!

Signature not working...

I think the later (he will have to be pried from office)  assuming the polls and initial reporting is correct.  He will have to be pried from office because he's such a winner....er whiner.  So far, the day has been relatively calm but the test will be later tonight. 

'17 Evora 400 MT 

He will either fight to stay in if it is close or the GOP will divorce him if it is a landslide. On January 20th, he is out, no matter what, if he either loses or the election cannot be decided. This is in the Constitution! My concern is what damage can he do for the last two months while in office because he acts like a spoiled little brat.

Later,
Eldon

• Like 2

LMAO Polls had Biden landslide and already looks like its too close to call. Just the hung states to come in and last time they went with Trump. Just like Florida just has!!

My Bet may come off!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)