free hit
counters
The Donald. - Page 24 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

The Donald.

Advantage

Wow, that was a quick recovery. I do wonder if this was a risky publicity stunt to try and get back in front of Biden in the polls...

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Now he is claiming the regeneration therapy has cured him, Could he now be immoral!!!

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Gold FFM
2 minutes ago, red vtec said:

Now he is claiming the regeneration therapy has cured him, Could he now be immoral!!!

I think he has been that for a while, but maybe you meant immortal!  He does claim Scottish heritage so maybe he is "Highlander" - remember, "there can be only one!"

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

5 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

I think he has been that for a while, but maybe you meant immortal!  He does claim Scottish heritage so maybe he is "Highlander" - remember, "there can be only one!"

ooopps predictive text! or maybe an omen...

• Like 1

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

15 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

In the case of DT, Thank F*** for that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

All good stuff but hardly the stuff of dreams after 8 years.

OSBL would have happened whoever was President. Luck? Judgement? Directly as a result of BO. Hmmmm...

Don't get me wrong. He was a great statesman but a great President who'll be revered in history for being the change needed?  Er, no. Ask any non American to list his achievements. His impact. I bet they'd struggle.

Would I rather have Trump to Obama though. Er, no.

However, we can agree to disagree re the difference/impact he really made.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

The New York times has revealed Trump has a Chinese bank account.

40 million Americans have voted by post already

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• 2 weeks later...

He's such a peach, isn't he?  We are now essentially four days from the actual election on Tuesday.  I feel somewhere between tense, hopeful and enervated.  The Mango Mussolini sucks all the air from the room and wears us out with his inimitable self.  I sure hope all this pans out so we can get to work fixing all the broken china and replacing the stolen silverware.  

'17 Evora 400 MT 

I think the later (he will have to be pried from office)  assuming the polls and initial reporting is correct.  He will have to be pried from office because he's such a winner....er whiner.  So far, the day has been relatively calm but the test will be later tonight. 

'17 Evora 400 MT 

He will either fight to stay in if it is close or the GOP will divorce him if it is a landslide. On January 20th, he is out, no matter what, if he either loses or the election cannot be decided. This is in the Constitution! My concern is what damage can he do for the last two months while in office because he acts like a spoiled little brat.

Later,
Eldon

• Like 2

LMAO Polls had Biden landslide and already looks like its too close to call. Just the hung states to come in and last time they went with Trump. Just like Florida just has!!

My Bet may come off!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I don't find it that funny that so many of my countrymen are lacking in the sense to come in out of the rain.  BTW, it's not over yet even if it is incredibly disappointing to those of us with a conscience.  No rancor intended, but for the general good  I hope you don't have the last laugh.

• Like 2

'17 Evora 400 MT 

I don't support Trump @Loquacious Lew He's far to far to the right for me. However I could tell last time he came back from a long way behind to win so had a bet ages ago when he was 15 points behind. Got bloody good odds. 

I agree with this guy (he's a satirist but tells people how it is)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

All this focus on Trump and Biden means that the real race for true power is being largely ignored by the masses.  

Congress or the Senate has not materially shifted colour from Red to Blue as expected, so Biden as President will need to coax and carefully steer his policies through which will probably mean a lot of much needed, progressive policy changes, will be neutralised or water down.

The Democrats thought they would expand their majority in the House of Representatives, but instead it looks like their majority is being eroded.

Feels to me like Biden will be a lot like Obama. A genuine and good statesmen without the ability to really drive through major policy changes due to a split congress/house.

So maybe this is was more about Trump V Biden than Democrats v Republicans, if that makes sense.

Interesting times.

Has Trump got into the Elevator and down into the White House Bunker with the suitcase of "codes" yet?