free hit
counters
The Donald. - Page 25 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I don't find it that funny that so many of my countrymen are lacking in the sense to come in out of the rain.  BTW, it's not over yet even if it is incredibly disappointing to those of us with a conscience.  No rancor intended, but for the general good  I hope you don't have the last laugh.

• Like 2

'17 Evora 400 MT 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As one of the Americans who converses here, let me get this out of the way.  Whew.   YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.       There are  many things to say and consider.  We won a big one.  It's scar

Congratulations USA 

But at least he didn't start a war, legal or otherwise like the previous Presidential trend before him. Every cloud and all that. I'm no Trump fan (to be honest reasonably ambivalent as it's your

Posted Images

I don't support Trump @Loquacious Lew He's far to far to the right for me. However I could tell last time he came back from a long way behind to win so had a bet ages ago when he was 15 points behind. Got bloody good odds. 

I agree with this guy (he's a satirist but tells people how it is)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• Gold FFM

All this focus on Trump and Biden means that the real race for true power is being largely ignored by the masses.  

Congress or the Senate has not materially shifted colour from Red to Blue as expected, so Biden as President will need to coax and carefully steer his policies through which will probably mean a lot of much needed, progressive policy changes, will be neutralised or water down.

The Democrats thought they would expand their majority in the House of Representatives, but instead it looks like their majority is being eroded.

Feels to me like Biden will be a lot like Obama. A genuine and good statesmen without the ability to really drive through major policy changes due to a split congress/house.

So maybe this is was more about Trump V Biden than Democrats v Republicans, if that makes sense.

Interesting times.

Has Trump got into the Elevator and down into the White House Bunker with the suitcase of "codes" yet?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Postal voting again coming under suspicion. It’s a method that seems to being widely used to skew elections. We’ve seen it in the uk - now it appears we have dead folks voting in the US.

It’s about time postal voting was banned.

• Like 2

Only here once

Rudy Giuliani and the Donald.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Trump's bordering on fascism, with a growing anti-democratic stance, he's seeking to undermine democratic process to further his own political agenda. The GOP should call him out and oust him asap. If you're going to support Trump's tactics, just make sure you're aware of whether you're supporting your political ideals, or whether you're supporting the undermining of a legally endorsed political process.    

• Love 2
3 hours ago, PeterG said:

119 year old (dead) voted. https://mvic.sos.state.mi.us/

I don't get anything useful when I go to this link?

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• Gold FFM

That Trump has done and said enough to his supporters for them to avoid mail using ballots and vote in person is what will become a very convenient statistic to underpin his challenge should be lose; that the democrat win came by way of mail ballots, which he will of course claim to be fraudulent.

I predict a riot!

32 minutes ago, Techyd said:

That Trump has done and said enough to his supporters for them to avoid mail using ballots and vote in person is what will become a very convenient statistic to underpin his challenge should be lose; that the democrat win came by way of mail ballots, which he will of course claim to be fraudulent.

I predict a riot!

For us that are stuck here with this con artist/person, that is our fear!

Later,
Eldon

• Gold FFM

Why does anyone have any other expectation of any politician. Red, Blue, Yellow, Green etc - they are all the same. It is all about them...

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

1 hour ago, Techyd said:

I predict a riot!

For that to be true the democrats would have to only have ballot votes? Shirley it is all the democrat votes that count toward a victory?

🇺🇸 is becoming a laughing stock.

2 hours ago, RobinB5 said:

Trump's bordering on fascism, with a growing anti-democratic stance, he's seeking to undermine democratic process to further his own political agenda. The GOP should call him out and oust him asap. If you're going to support Trump's tactics, just make sure you're aware of whether you're supporting your political ideals, or whether you're supporting the undermining of a legally endorsed political process.    

please put here a table with the number of conflicts/deads/wars during the last 50 years that implied the USA and after that we will speak about democracy, fascism or any fucking concepts that approximately nobody is able to define anymore.

welcome to 1984.

35 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

I fear we are on the verge of being cheated out of another four years of comedy gold.

You can say that because you don't live here and have to deal with the fallout. ☹️

Tracy and I have fine friends all over the USA, and spend a significant amount of time there.  I genuinely fear for their safety over the coming months.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Sorry, but this is funny! 

• Haha 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.