free hit
counters
The Donald. - Page 30 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Never seen anything like it!! :huh:

• Sad 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As one of the Americans who converses here, let me get this out of the way.  Whew.   YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.       There are  many things to say and consider.  We won a big one.  It's scar

But at least he didn't start a war, legal or otherwise like the previous Presidential trend before him. Every cloud and all that. I'm no Trump fan (to be honest reasonably ambivalent as it's your

Congratulations USA 

Posted Images

My son is watching it in the US and tells me it’s being discussed on the news channel whether they can impose an emergency impeachment before Jan 20th. 
I bet the Chinese and Putin are laughing their socks off. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Never seen anything like it!! :huh:

You must have missed the blm protests then 

Only here once

20 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

You must have missed the blm protests then 

I don't recall them storming the seat of government? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Did they? While they weren't the quiet protesters of fairy tales, I don't recall that. 

• Like 2

Evora NA

The difference in reaction is stark. One group immediatlely subjected to riot policeon the streets the other sotrms the Captol buuilding with weapns and they get nothing.

• Like 2

Someone really needs to change his twitter password. 

How he thinks these sort of actions are in any way justified I think it beyond the comprehension of 99% of humans.

• Like 1

Evora NA

Trump's twitter account has been disabled for the next 12 hours. It is interesting that all of the upper brass was consulting with Pence, not Trump, when this was going down.

The leaders have basically invoked the 25th amendment but won't make it official. That is another sad statement.

Later,
Eldon

It's an error to shut down the Donald's Twitter account as he's verbally incontinent and would persist in counselling sedition if given the mike. The evidence of the folly of his being elected is now past where the believers can reasonably refuse to see what they have brought upon the nation. Above all, Trump's legacy will rest at the feet of this week's travesties and that is the single just thing about the sad saga of #45.

America will do better.

I disagree! You cannot let the instigator continue to create rhetoric that keeps the Mob active He will NOT admit that he did anything wrong. His followers will only read from his tweets what they want to believe.

Later,
Eldon 

I wish I was surprised to see how fast the coup plotters and enablers changed their tune when their people came to visit them at their house, at the President's  request.  This sudden concern for American values is Sad

• Like 1

Also, do you not think Putin is just doing back springs?  What a total success!   It feels like he just won a war. Wow.  

And one more thing.  There will be a lot of third party talk and this time it is serious.  But first we need to get through this crisis.  

• Like 1

'17 Evora 400 MT 

What has happened that we are not aware of here in Australia?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Michael, you simply must switch on the telly, it's epic depravity the like of which we may not live to see again. Then come back and read up from my earliest of today's posts.

Cheers

The worst of this for me, is that Trump probably believes his own words, that he won the election, it was stolen from him and he he needs the people to prevent an injustice. It's sad that I think he has become so delusional.

I'm still wondering about the news story of plans to come to Scotland for golf on the day that Biden takes office. I have visions of Sturgeon putting traffic cones across the runway.

What this does actually highlight though - the need to remove the postal voting system. It’s clearly not fit for purpose and can be subject to widespread electoral fraud. Not saying this is the case here - but it simply wouldn’t be an issue had there been no postal voting.

Only here once

52 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

What this does actually highlight though - the need to remove the postal voting system. It’s clearly not fit for purpose and can be subject to widespread electoral fraud. Not saying this is the case here - but it simply wouldn’t be an issue had there been no postal voting.

There's nothing wrong with the idea of postal voting itself, as long as it is robust, but it is possible to have fraud on in-person voting so they both need to achieve similar standards of security. This problem would never have occurred if Trump hadn't claimed (falsely) that there was proven mass fraud.

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Barrykearley said:

Please provide the evidence!

• Like 2