free hit
counters
The Donald. - Page 36 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Guiliani performed horribly (never presented any facts, just innuendo) and being a yes man to Trump. $20K/day. Absurd !!!  He deserves to get stiffed. A vampire !!!

image.jpeg.b144d9f848d1e1e0ca89b4cfc4b41361.jpeg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As one of the Americans who converses here, let me get this out of the way.  Whew.   YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.       There are  many things to say and consider.  We won a big one.  It's scar

Congratulations USA 

But at least he didn't start a war, legal or otherwise like the previous Presidential trend before him. Every cloud and all that. I'm no Trump fan (to be honest reasonably ambivalent as it's your

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Loquacious Lew said:

That's true in that the Senate Majority Leader (Chuck Schumer) will be in charge of the procedures but unfortunately, the Senate requires a 2/3 vote to convict.  A simple majority won't do.  If that were the case (simple majority) there would be no question that he would be convicted.  Since the Senate is split 50/50,  the Republican party will be required to provide 17 votes to convict.  Are there 17 honest Republicans in the Senate who will openly consider the evidence and actions that lead up to the riots and sedition in Washington?  That's far from clear.   

Hey plumber, ever find any proof of Mandela being a murderer?  I remain open to such if you have it.  If you don't, your last contribution to this thread is received  as good news and an indication that Mandela isn't the monster you have made him out to be.  

Take another look. Wasn’t my post smart arse... 🖕

apology accepted...

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

I think that description is fair, but I don't think he would have been in any position to state facts to support the various cases, since to date nobody seems to have found any materially relevant cases of fraud (not say there was any , not saying there was none, just that if a few were found in each state it really isn't going to alter the result).

I now cannot think of Trump without thinking of  a mix of Gollum and this (apologies to US members who may not be familiar with this series of films aka movies).

• Like 2
5 hours ago, top-plumber said:

Take another look. Wasn’t my post smart arse... 🖕

apology accepted...

Sorry about that.  It sounded just like you and from here it's hard to see much difference.   Please forward my message to Barry if you'd be so kind as he said he won't be making any more contributions here.  I'll be just as pleased to be corrected about Mandela from him if he can find some evidence.    Now go back to your moaning chair, have a  seat by the fire and a nice hot cuppa.  With my ever so sincere apology  of course. 

'17 Evora 400 MT 

5 hours ago, andydclements said:

I think that description is fair, but I don't think he would have been in any position to state facts to support the various cases, since to date nobody seems to have found any materially relevant cases of fraud (not say there was any , not saying there was none, just that if a few were found in each state it really isn't going to alter the result).

I now cannot think of Trump without thinking of  a mix of Gollum and this (apologies to US members who may not be familiar with this series of films aka movies).

Not only did I see the movie, I read the books and can sing along with the anthem.  

'17 Evora 400 MT 

15 hours ago, Techyd said:

I thought the 'buck' of responsibility stops with the president, if it's possible to pardon yourself then where does that responsibility go?  It can't be God!

It isn't good and no man should have such unrestricted power.  I wonder if that will ever be addressed.  That's a constitutional power which means it would require an amendment to alter the scope of the thing.  Nobody expects The Spanish Inquisition....or such a feckless and corrupted president. Big wake up call.  

• Like 2

'17 Evora 400 MT 

8 hours ago, Loquacious Lew said:

Sorry about that.  It sounded just like you and from here it's hard to see much difference.   Please forward my message to Barry if you'd be so kind as he said he won't be making any more contributions here.  I'll be just as pleased to be corrected about Mandela from him if he can find some evidence.    Now go back to your moaning chair, have a  seat by the fire and a nice hot cuppa.  With my ever so sincere apology  of course. 

Ha ha ha ha....😂

Bollocks to you too....

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Chaps - Agree to disagree and end this conversation please. Any further posts directed towards each other will be removed. Ta :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

Chaps - Agree to disagree and end this conversation please. Any further posts directed towards each other will be removed. Ta :)

Spoil sport... 😂

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
11 hours ago, Loquacious Lew said:

You need to consider the wider implications of Mandela and his family activities during what would be referred to as “the troubles” in the Northern Irish context. One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. Martin Maginiss is a prime example and frankly a white Mandela. Just cos he won a peace prize really means nothing to the families of those affected by his actions.

• Like 2

Only here once

• Gold FFM
27 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

However, do not lose sight of the fact that before his incarceration he was one of the founders of the paramilitary arm of the ANC (Spear of the Nation or Umkhonto we Sizwe). As such he was involved in the planning and execution of many acts that did result directly in the deaths of many people in South Africa including women and children. Whilst you can argue these were the casualties of war, or the resistance, or the fight for freedom, as opposed to people who were "murdered", the fact is that he did have "blood on his hands"

Many are very quick to brand Trump responsible for those whom died in the recent events at Capitol Hill. What’s the difference ??

Only here once

4 hours ago, Sparky said:

4VefHAx.png

Totally calm ,law abiding, free speech loving, personal responsibility following conservative here fella. ✌️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Some irony; Here in the States, born of terrorist resistance to monarchy by our "freedom fighters" who drew up a reasonably successful Constitution, we now have terrorists fighting to "save the country" by ignoring the Constitution in order to unlawfully retain a would-be monarch.  

-sad-

• Like 2