free hit
counters
The Donald. - Page 39 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

It doesn't set a good example when a country's seat of power won't allow justice to be served due to mainly self serving loyalties. 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As one of the Americans who converses here, let me get this out of the way.  Whew.   YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY.       There are  many things to say and consider.  We won a big one.  It's scar

But at least he didn't start a war, legal or otherwise like the previous Presidential trend before him. Every cloud and all that. I'm no Trump fan (to be honest reasonably ambivalent as it's your

Congratulations USA 

Posted Images

16 hours ago, comem47 said:

As expected the Republican senators whom have their nose deeply buried in Trumps ass voted along tribal lines. At least a few voted their conscience putting country ahead of party.

And at least one who accepts the truth but voted against it. McConnell allegedly saying that Trump was "practically and morally responsible” having voted just minutes earlier for acquittal.

America has made a series of errors over the decades culminating in this most grave of all. Trump is a potent avatar for the hateful undercurrents rife in society and has now been handily absolved of what have been a proper laundry list of high crimes and misdemeanors. He now proceeds onward with renewed vigor, intent on revenge and validation, and will deliver immense impact on the political landscape. I expect the 2022 mid-terms will see substantial ground gained by the neo-fascists, at great cost to the Republican party which has sealed its own fate in lacking the vision to see what is at hand. Frankenstein's monster in this case has a cabal of shrewd enablers, is about to dispatch the naive doctor and will soon lord over the villagers in a reign of prolonged darkness.

History may not repeat but it bloody well does echo, in due respect of M. Twain. 

• Like 2