free hit
counters
Komo-Tec Exige S EX460 - Page 11 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

On 12.11.2017 at 20:35, Win911 said:

Think about the Drexler LSD and the Close Ratio...the Ultra Close is only good for B Roads or Passes.

Will collect my car on November 28 in the morning, can't wait to see..... 

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3-11 with a 475 kit, you say...? 

My car lives!!!! i am very pleased to report that I picked up my car this morning and all the issues have been resolved. To say I am very pleased would be an understatement but I would equally sa

Posted Images

5 hours ago, NW76 said:

Cool ... mine is back home since yesterday ... couldnt resist to do some stuff while it was at KT ... so it got some more Carbon and a Fireextinguisher

35460C9D-599E-4A56-9B89-D2493F526CF4.jpeg

Do you go with a plumbed in extinguisher? If so which one?

www.alias23.com

38 minutes ago, alias23 said:

Do you go with a plumbed in extinguisher? If so which one?

No - not yet ... for the time beeing its just a regular extinguisher ... mainly also to limit damage if anything should ever happen ...

Don’t know yet.... just drove 6 kms.... from Mendig to Maria Laach at the hotel....??? will find out tomorrow, but it already feels a little different....I  like the sports clutch and light flywheel already.... feels much stronger.... always thought the OEM clutch was a little “soft”.....You need more muscle but it feels better to me..... 

The ratios have to be runned in for about 100 kms.... changing gears.... up and down.... before pushing

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Swiss380Cup said:

Ending the story of the power output, mine does the 380.... nana.... proven on the KT Supeflow 880.... ready for a big hike in spring....

Can you show us the Superflow Plot? I am very interested where the engine produces the torque. Thanks

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Nightfire said:

Can you show us the Superflow Plot? I am very interested where the engine produces the torque. Thanks

Yes, as soon as I'm back home I'll scan it for you....but...350 Nm at around 3'000 rpm 400 Nm at 4'100 rpm, 426 Nm at around 5'000 rpm.....above 400 from 4'100 rpm till the end...

So, drove the 650 kms back from Komo-Tec....right on time before the snow..... Michelin PSC2 tend not to like freezing temperatures... I'd say the car feels more alive, revs more freely, and frankly I like the sports clutch much better. A stronger feel.... though you need to show some more muscle, but definitely better feeling for me... LSD can't tell much...didn't drift too much on the Autobahn.... 

Can't waite to go back.... for a hike in boost :)

1 hour ago, Swiss380Cup said:

So, drove the 650 kms back from Komo-Tec....right on time before the snow..... Michelin PSC2 tend not to like freezing temperatures... I'd say the car feels more alive, revs more freely, and frankly I like the sports clutch much better. A stronger feel.... though you need to show some more muscle, but definitely better feeling for me... LSD can't tell much...didn't drift too much on the Autobahn.... 

Can't waite to go back.... for a hike in boost :)

Glad you didn't drift on the Autobahn. Last time i tried (involuntarily) it cost me the GTE.:cry:

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

2 hours ago, TBD said:

Glad you didn't drift on the Autobahn. Last time i tried (involuntarily) it cost me the GTE.:cry:

OMG.....sorry to read that... and THE... GTE... ... Michelin PSC2 are good on rain, but not that much on roads with temperatures approaching 0 ° C.... like all road/track or even so called summer tires.... but winter tires on a Lotus ??? Really ?? if you get 5 cms of snow that would be fun, but not like 30-40-50 like we do here....no point in doing that :):):) and I have my doubts in getting up to where I live if it's snowing, even with winter tires...

11 hours ago, Swiss380Cup said:

... but not like 30-40-50 like we do here....no point in doing that :):):) and I have my doubts in getting up to where I live if it's snowing, even with winter tires...

Unfortunately ... but with snow, salt, cold temperatures ... better "to sleep" for a few months ...

1 minute ago, NANO said:

Unfortunately ... but with snow, salt, cold temperatures ... better "to sleep" for a few months ...

Yes, was lucky to get back from KT in Mendig yesterday, just before it started snowing.... but it would be fun to drive on a snow track with appropriate tires though........ but don't want to get to the trouble to have several wheel sets....... next stop March 2018........ Castellet....

5 minutes ago, NANO said:

Who organizes it ?

Porsche Club Geneva, but it's for Porsche insiders ?? spécial Lotus guest upon invitation only to play the pace car .. I'm a member for 12 years, so they tolerate my Lotus .... and one or two others... but usually not 

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Wow. Nice one @Jokke Vlo. I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the Lotus whilst the Porker has its engine replaced!    Lol, obviously that was a jokke! :devil:

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Winter seems to get on the nerves of enthusiast drivers :) :) :) You'll let me know what you think... I myself look every week at least at the GT3 market :) :) :) but I made a promise to myself..... And you all know in the area close to KT, there's Manthey........

• Like 2