free hit
counters
Heater blower motors - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Hello all

I'm attempting to get a cross reference for the heater blower motors for earlier Esprits on the other forum and I understand that they were used on Elites and Eclats as well.

Does anyone have any identifying marks at all? Manufacturer/part number/other markings?

I'm happy to spend time digging, it will be worth it as time passes these are bound to get more and more worn out.

Thanks in anticipation

Alan

8.jpg.9c9bc40c0d90f165fd6bbd374dd13050.j

7.jpg.ee7a3b973fca076cbc9063a0200b7004.j

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Alan I have an éclat blower motor sitting in my workshop .I will look on Saturday and let you have any numbers etc.There is something in my fading memory which says these are also in a mk3 Cortina

Posted Images

Hi Alan I have an éclat blower motor sitting in my workshop .I will look on Saturday and let you have any numbers etc.There is something in my fading memory which says these are also in a mk3 Cortina and some capris,I am open to correction as I am not certain

Regards Alec

• Like 1

A Burgess

1 hour ago, alec said:

Hi Alan I have an éclat blower motor sitting in my workshop .I will look on Saturday and let you have any numbers etc.There is something in my fading memory which says these are also in a mk3 Cortina and some capris,I am open to correction as I am not certain

Regards Alec

Thanks Alec, that's really helpful. I will have a trawl around Cortinas and Capris. The evidence seems to suggest that they might have been Germany sourced from the manufacturer of the plastic fan housing and hence Ford Deutschland perhaps?

Any identifying marks would be brilliant.

Alan

Hi Alan I have checked the blower motor and there are no part numbers or identifying marks at all except the rotating fan is marked on its face with degree marks 0-180-and 270.I am unsure now how you will identify it .I have taken some pics of it and will upload them if you think they will be of assistance

Regards Alec

A Burgess

Hi Alan,

The part number (A075P6056F) indicates the blower motor is from the Elite/Eclat (A075 = type 75) and confirmed that it is also fitted to the Elite/Eclat. I've been told that the heater assembly is a unit originally used on Jaguars of the same era (hence the whisper quiet vacuum controls for air distribution!) so I guess the motors will be Jaguar also. I assume this means XJ6/12/S.

ATB Richard

Thanks gentlemen.

It's ok about the pictures Alec ta.

I don't think it is a Jag XJ6/12/S unfortunately. A selection of images are all the same and they look like this:$_1.JPG

I will keep looking!

Hi Alan it looks very similar to the one I have with the exception of the connector the one in my éclat s1 is a 3 hole round connector this may just be a loom variation .good luck

A Burgess

• 4 years later...