free hit
counters
Wanted: Eclat/Elite S2 - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
tests

Wanted: Eclat/Elite S2

Hi,

I have been searching for the right Lotus for some years now.

After a lot of research i decided for an Eclat/Elite S2, with the 912 2.2 engine. A Riviera would be highly appreciated.

I prefer a manual gearbox, the car should be in good condition.

Please let me know, if anyone got such a car for sale.

Contact here or via pm.

Cheers,

test

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The cars on eBay are not coming up on this site so be sure to check eBay often or set up an automatic search. To be fair the only cars that come up are restoration projects... You just can't get someones pride and joy for no money anymore. Those that are in a good state tend to be keepers.

I have  a elite s2.2 in Monaco white,currently preparing it for mot,sorting out electrical problems,hop to have it for sale by end of May,had one person who looked at it last year with view to buying it this year,not heard from him yetimage.jpeg.3d0e943c6385c4ab94623f7eaa405image.jpeg.c336335aa1e9f90dc0872b8323719image.jpeg.9bdbe1d46b9874af845686358d267

47 minutes ago, mikeeech said:

The cars on eBay are not coming up on this site so be sure to check eBay often or set up an automatic search. To be fair the only cars that come up are restoration projects... You just can't get someones pride and joy for no money anymore. Those that are in a good state tend to be keepers.

Yeah thats really a problem. I am willing to pay quite a bit for a car in good condition, but sadly it is rare that one even shows up.

Try to find this:

102p9tw.jpg

33wqjab.jpg

or:

2gsibz6.jpg