free hit
counters
Jenson Splits with his wife - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Jenson Splits with his wife

I dunno....is it me, am I too cynical? An gorgeous model marries a very rich F1 driver and they split after a year. She's 31 and probably not doing the modelling she was, but why only a year? No details in the press report but wonder how much the divorce payment is?

I wouldn't put Jenson down as a fly by night kinda guy.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35166310/jenson-button-splits-up-with-his-wife-jessica-michibata-after-year-of-marriage

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With you on that... Jenson's always struck me a decent chap, he deserves someone who truly adores him for the all round nice multi millionaire, superstar race driver I'm sure he is.  It just so h

Not so sure you're his type!

6 hours ago, ian29gte said:

The wife is already after his phone number, now he's on the market again.

I think she may be in the queue behind my wife especially as I'm offshore at the moment and not getting in the way :(

That bit of news did strike me as totally unexpected especially when you see the lovey dovey Christmas Cards and such like that they put out to friends in the past.  He doesn't strike me as the wandering type either.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

They have known each other for a long time and split before so don't be surprised if they are back together before long. I suspect the break in didn't help and living the life in the media spotlight can't be easy.

My wife has picked up the info (stalking him or something?)  that it was to do with her always wanting to be returning to Japan and further her modelling career and they rarely spent time together so decided on the split in an amicable way.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• 2 weeks later...

Lets face it there is no shortage of absolutely gorgeous women hanging around the F1 gravy train. Issue is finding someone who loves you for you rather than the money and limelight.

Wish my travels with said Gravy Train really finished around 1982 when I was just 15. Give it few more years and I would have been right in there :)

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Not so sure you're his type! :lol:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6 January 2016 at 15:18, Kimbers said:

Lets face it there is no shortage of absolutely gorgeous women hanging around the F1 gravy train. Issue is finding someone who loves you for you rather than the money and limelight.

With you on that... Jenson's always struck me a decent chap, he deserves someone who truly adores him for the all round nice multi millionaire, superstar race driver I'm sure he is. 

It just so happens I have not one... but two eligible daughters, happy to sign a reasonable pre-nup and in no way influenced by his bank account. As their father I just want them to be happy... and have access to paddock passes.  B-)

• Like 2

Currently having an illicit affair with another marque, be back in the fold one day... B-)

Do your daughters know you are selling them off........:devil:

Actually I have one as well........:whistle:

• 3 weeks later...
On 6 January 2016 at 02:18, Kimbers said:

Wish my travels with said Gravy Train really finished around 1982 when I was just 15. Give it few more years and I would have been right in there :)

If you weren't after a long term, forever after relationship, would you care if something nice just hung around for the glitter?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.