free hit
counters
Happy Birthday Mark Britten - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Happy Birthday Mark Britten

WayneB

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday. If it makes you feel any better I'm gonna beat you to 40 later this year :huh:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Happy Birthday!!!

Remember - the older you get - the more toys in the Toybox! :huh:

Iain (who turned 40 last year and hasn't noticed any difference!)

"... the Lotus Turbo (Esprit) owner will not only be comfortable in fast company, but will find, more often than not, that he has no company at all!" Road and Track magazine

1983 Turbo Esprit - Silver - 'Lottie' Featured in Classic and Sportscar Aug 2008 and Wheeler Dealers.

1999 Elise - Norfolk Mustard - 'Liz' Daily driver - 221,000 miles and counting!

• Gold FFM

Happy Birthday Mark.

Hope you had a good-un.

(also hitting the big four zero later this year)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Thanks everyone, nice to see there are other old duffers around. Funny how no-one is 39 any more, it's 40-1!

Not for nothing is Homer Simpson portrayed as pushing 40, it seems all your "responsibilities" seem to peak along with your belly. Mind you an older chap at work had some soothing words, he reckons your ability to cope peaks too; could you deal with things as well in 15 years? Not likely. 15 years earlier? No way.

Don't know if anyone recalls an old cartoon from the early 70's, "Wait 'til Your Father Gets Home" was always a favourite when I was a kid. I looked up some pics on the net out of nostaligia and nearly shat myself at the similarity to my family; mutant 8 foot tall 19 year old lazy stepson, weight obsessed pop music fan daughter, cheeky little bugger of a son, and mutt. Little did I know I was to become the fat, balding, cynical father.. :lol:

366318034_7c54db97b3_o.jpg

366317714_a8a1fe70ba_o.jpg

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Happy Birthday Mark,

You got the wrong car, but your heart is at the right place... :lol:

35928.jpg

Edited by jimmybondi

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Chris

Say Happy Birthday to Sam from me and tell him that despite what his Dad obviously did last time I lent him my footie season tickets I'm sure I'll get him to the new stadium soon..!

Bazza

Cheers Baz, I'll let him know. I've got a life size cardboard cutout of myself that he can take in with him, he can meet me in the pub after! :lol: