free hit
counters
Bonnet grille - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I have removed my front grille. Is this type of arrangement normal (is a mesh behind squares) or is this an previous owner adaption?

DSC_0036.JPG.07a670a941a38f5a67105253d51

Are these still availible new? I have been looking to get it remade in stainless with a matching grill for the lower spoiler s1 intake. Would there be any interest in a group buy?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I've looked on http://rdent.com/manuals/elite_and_eclat/body/ba.htm and it looks like there are parts 21 and 23 that you're talking about, which correspond to part numbers A075U0466ZA and A075U0546ZG respectively. If it is the former then it's available from SJS. If it's the latter then it's not available, and I didn't know was supposed to be there (it's certainly not there on mine).

If you could get one remade then I'd be very interested in one, depending on the price :)

As I under stand there are holes for washer jets on the Elite I have a number of both.The best I will be using with the extra holes that would leave me a two Eclat without hole as the jets are bonnet mounted. What are they worth in goodish condition? with shipping at about a £5,

Make me an offer then I see what I have. But to be fair there is no point in looking if the offer is too. low. Original are mesh only and rust like hell.If I can not help

Regards,

Adrian

Wahers jet in this grill would be a long way from the windscreen however you have reminded me that there is indeed a third around the washer jets. I will be investigating prices and report back