free hit
counters
Cheltenham Lotus Meet - Page 3 - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Cheltenham Lotus Meet

alias23

Ok from 3pm on Sunday, but do need to get home for 18:30. 

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sorry @DJW, I’ve been battling a bit of a bug for the last couple of days. Unless I improve in the next 24 hours I think I’m going to have to give Sunday afternoon a miss.

I can hardly speak, so standing open mouthed in awe of the carbon on your new toy probably won’t do me much good!

Lol no probs , let’s try another weekend 

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

At the PH meet this Sunday @ silverstone if anyone else is going 

• 3 months later...

At PH Silverstone meet 4th March if anyone else is going . On track at 10:10 until I get chucked off for excessive noise ;)

• 1 month later...

What about this pub at Bishops Cleeve .  Plenty of seating outside and can look onto our pride and joys 

https://thekingsheadbishopscleeve.co.uk/gallery/

19 Cheltenham Road
Bishops Cleeve's
GL52 8LU

personally can do :-

• This Saturday, Sunday anytime
  • Any evening next week 6pm onwards 

38 minutes ago, DJW said:

What about this pub at Bishops Cleeve .  Plenty of seating outside and can look onto our pride and joys 

https://thekingsheadbishopscleeve.co.uk/gallery/

19 Cheltenham Road
Bishops Cleeve's
GL52 8LU

personally can do :-

• This Saturday, Sunday anytime
  • Any evening next week 6pm onwards 

Drive past the place a lot, didn’t think it was a very big car park? But I’ve not actually checked!

Can’t do this weekend but fine for any of the week nights next week at the mo

Good point .  Quick google map view 

824618B1-3BF4-4B2E-AEE1-01A4C2B89B2A.thumb.jpeg.ae7fd790b3ea9382b803101285f8742e.jpeg

Not sure how busy it gets.  Any thoughts of somewhere else that has decent car park in view from pub garden  ? 

I was going to suggest the New Dawn Inn at Norton on the A38 as I drive past their new large car park several times a week but my other half has just pointed that if the weather as good as it’s forecast on Saturday a lot of these places will be packed

Up for Saturday.  Meet at 6 and should be ahead of those going for evening drinks / meals ?  Happy to try Norton pub. 

12 minutes ago, DJW said:

Up for Saturday.  Meet at 6 and should be ahead of those going for evening drinks / meals ?  Happy to try Norton pub. 

Let me do a bit of homework on the place, the old pub was closed for ages, bought by new dawn homes, who’ve built houses on either side of the pub, so the google maps image is the old huge car park

35 minutes ago, alias23 said:

New Dawn Inn looks good for me... I have to feed the lil one at 6 but could be over 6.45ish on saturday if that works?

Actually that’s a better time for me, should I speak to the pub & forewarn them?

PS. Dave don’t worry about me if I spend too long admiring your cars headlights! 😄

Edited by 2GOOD
Too add the PS.