free hit
counters
2016 Saturday Evening Brooklands Hotel Meal - Page 3 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

2016 Saturday Evening Brooklands Hotel Meal

It's meant to be a social event rather than fine dining experience but I'll have a word with the hotel tomorrow and ask for more options. :thumbup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very pleasant evening,  nice to see you all and excellent as always to here from MJK   

Bibs DaveC72 Dave Excell Ann Excell kim.com Gert. V Alfa2Evora Mike Kimberley

7 for a 7:30 meal mate

Posted Images

Absolutely mate. No issue with that at all. Wasn't even about fine dining for us. It's just a really poor menu. ?

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

As an alternative, we can pick 2 dishes from the banqueting menu, how does this sound?

Starter:

Confit duck & soy terrine, cured cucumber, sesame brittle

Prawn & crayfish salad, spiced aioli, tomato jelly, baby gem

Main:

Barbecued leg of pork, fennel slaw, sweet potato mash

Citrus crumbed salmon, grapefruit & orange salad, buttered new potatoes

Pud:

Classic summer pudding, basil & strawberry compôte, strawberries & cream ice cream

Honeyed peach & pistachio pavlova, thyme & raspberry coulis

If that's preferable to most, I'll change the Google form (again) and we can take it from there?

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Me too :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

Evora NA

• Like 1

Evora NA

On 25/04/2016 at 17:41, DaveC72 said:

Due to a monumental balls up on my side, I can't make dinner now.  Really bloody sorry for messing you about.

Much as I would wish this to no longer be the case, I'm afraid this is still the case :(

5 minutes ago, j141 said:

Done, you must be sick of menus now Bibs :D

Next year everyone can bring sandwiches! :lol:

• Like 1

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

Definitely won't get there :-(

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Done, but I really struggled with that one. I'm quite a fussy eater and there's something in every dish on that menu that I don't particularly like.

A run out to the nearest chippy is now becoming a very attractive proposition.

1 hour ago, Alfa2Evora said:

Done, but I really struggled with that one. I'm quite a fussy eater and there's something in every dish on that menu that I don't particularly like.

A run out to the nearest chippy is now becoming a very attractive proposition.

Chip shop sounds more apetising!

• Like 1

I thought I'd already done them for both of us?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Kimbers thought hed done his........

so did I.........when I went to check....Id done it twice (just for me...the Mrs is ok).......oh cok!

sorry Bibs......I cant see how to change it

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Fixed :)

Evora NA

Is mine all sorted ok? The old man is sending me emails telling me I haven't done it when I defo did!

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Evora NA

Am I down as Anthony or Tony as I have been inputting Anthony.

@DaveC72 @dave excell @Gert V @DDubya @internets @Atak @esp88 @JAWS @Andrew C @adfer @rocket63

If you're still planning on joining us for the meal, please let us know your choices. Deadline is midday tomorrow. Thank you. :)

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/topic/79651-2016-saturday-evening-brooklands-hotel-meal/?do=findComment&comment=643554

Evora NA

• Bibs unpinned this topic