free hit
counters
Canards - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

Canards  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thats a damn good deal. Dave - I think folks would appreciate some close up shots if you have any? Any indicative shipping cost? And are these the official Lotus Motorsport ones?

All we need now is for kalli to join the group buy as the thread starter and we have the 6 :)

i wasn't really planning on spending anything on the car this week but seems as though those plans have changed thanks to tlf.

• Like 1

I doubt I'd fit them to my car because someone's got to have an entirely original V6 Cup :thumbup:

But if you're stuck on 6 I'll help get you over the line. Then spend the rest of the year trying not to put them on. :X

Oh now if thats not teamwork, I don't know what is. 

Tell you what Pits - if you can't sell them in the next year, i'll buy them and have a double set on the V6 :D MWHAHA. Means i'm a better driver, right?

• Like 1

I have to say Tom I didn't look at your car and think, 'all that's missing is a double set of canards on the nose'. Your car is utterly stunning as it is. But yes double canards must mean you can take Eau Rouge flat. Blanchimont too.

:thumbup:

• Gold FFM
On 20/01/2016 at 11:20, Kalli said:

So - I've used Photoshop to slightly butcher Arun's. My plan would be to get the black vinyl along the lower lip of the front bumper (above the splitter) along with V6 Exige decals along the side skirts. 

Maybe eventually in time i'll get a red toe eye at the front and red toe strap at the rear... but one thing at a time :)

Thoughts?

imageproxy.php_zpsiclr2cgy.jpg 

Slightly too bright still - mines a very dark (almost black) blue. But gives a rough idea :)

I think that combo looks superb. Bravo.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way.