free hit
counters
Lotus Factory Tour - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Factory Tour

DarrylV8

Haha, I thought you had met my Dad? Ducks bottom in water springs to mind! Really looking forward to the tour, hopefully I can get my new stereo fitted properly in time!

Here's a sneak preview!

IMG_7695.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

our photos are a bit on the large size, I was hoping to upload 2 photos from yesterday's visit to the factory

the photo shows the door that all 3 cars would have come through when they left the production facility

A big thanks to Rob Borrett for showing us around and thank you to Scott Walker for taking time to come and introduce himself to the group

DSCF3817.JPG

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Hi Darryl,

Thanks again for arranging a really great morning spent with the guys at Lotus, and  great to meet you too Andy, what seriously nice cars you both have! I've been meaning to take a look at the pics I took so may have some high quality pics to share soon but here's one I had a play with earlier!

Dan

image.jpeg

Quality picture Dan, miss spent youth or just too much spare time: yes I am very jealous, Sue can tell you a very funny story next time we meet up, which will explain why I don't take photos!

Darryl & Sue

Quality picture Dan, miss spent youth or just too much spare time: yes I am very jealous, Sue can tell you a very funny story next time we meet up, which will explain why I don't take photos!

Darryl & Sue

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.