free hit
counters
Esprit v8 Ecu wanted - Page 3 - ECU/OBDII - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Esprit v8 Ecu wanted

Barrykearley

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

:thumbsup::driving:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/18682611768/permalink/10153407908246769/

try this.

im having all sorts of interweb issues - probably my knuckles getting stuck in the wires

Only here once

Change the sharing options to 'public' rather than just friends.

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Cam belts pulleys etc all on order. Insurance and tax being sorted 

bang goes another £1100......

i was just about to get off the starter and she coughed........ Good point!!

Only here once

Well done Barry! I am sure it's going to run great and look great by the summer!

I just need to trace my broken wire on my O2 circuit to have mine running sweetly. These cars are sent to try us!

• Like 1

• Gold FFM

Watched it on FB earlier this morning. Also noted he cat with two tails, lol. Well done, another survives. Still trying to figure out though. From the time it was delivered until the time you posted running on FB. Did you go for a holiday or something. Why did it take so long. HAHA. I know the feeling, with me working overseas and having to wait a month for parts to be fitted.

Good job.

• Gold FFM
6 hours ago, ian29gte said:

Time to get the wallet out properly now, Baz!

Funny you mention that......

mot - passed - with a few small advisories - first time since Jan 2012.

now - one exhaust manifold is blowing, cam belt needs doing, turbo hoses I'd like swapped........oh....oh...oh... What's that???? Oh yes - engine out........

off shopping we go - best get my best bullshitting face on for the missus

and  FYI she starts nice and easy now

Only here once

• Gold FFM
6 hours ago, LotuStuart said:

So does this mean that an Exige series one ECU can be reprogrammed to work the Esprit V8?

That sounds bloody useful to know!

Yes it sure is - just need to change the two programmable chips......

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Dunno if you can do it with a lotus interface - but you can remove, prog and refit as long as the chips haven't been locked. If they have had the lock bit set - you can just get some new chips....

Only here once

• Gold FFM

I asked for them to be socketed - bluestreak who did it - didn't want to do it that way as they don't like it..... Hence they are soldered on. It works - so that's good enough for me. Chips are sport 350 spec - so that about as good as it all needs to be at stock spec...

Only here once