free hit
counters
2002 front lip yes or no - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
david hopwood

2002 front lip yes or no

trying to think of a birthday present as my v8 already has rear light conversion and a nice quad exhaust i was thinking of a 2002 front lip to complement things,would welcome anyones opinion for or against

cheers

Dave Hopwood

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

yes yes yes yes!!!!!

you have the rest so rude not to, there isnt a argument agaisnt LOL

(and if there is there wrong LOL, and dont listen to the speed bump issues eithier, as mine is lowered 2" and doesnt hit)

GO FOR IT!!!!!

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Dave,

I have fitted this to my car if you wish to pop round one day to have a butchers?

It's a definate improvement to my car. Clearance is not a problem as the colour coded bit is the same depth as your black plastic spoiler. The rubber bit then hangs down apprx 50mm lower. This just folds back if you ground your car. I hear mine scraping all the time and it's still looks like brand new!

Dave Walters

David, I agree with the other comments, go for it.

I'm tempted myself where is the best place to get one from? And how much will it cost?