free hit
counters
Panasonic RM610 - where and how to cut up help ! - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Panasonic RM610 - where and how to cut up help !

Hi All,

by absolute chance, I have managed to find a brand new in the box RM610 - absolutely complete - also managed to get the matching speakers.  To say I'm happy, is an understatement !  However, I realise that these will NOT fit directly into the car and need to be modified.  I searched the forum and found where Henry had described what he did to his, but really, it would be mega useful to see some actual pictures of where and how to cut the console and clearly, I don't want to stuff it up !   IS there anyone out there that has an RM 610 fitted that they could be so kind as to take some close up photos of where and how they are altered to fit please?

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All, by absolute chance, I have managed to find a brand new in the box RM610 - absolutely complete - also managed to get the matching speakers.  To say I'm happy, is an understatement !  Howev

It's cut at the rear, the complete section that was empty for an interior light (in the boat application it was originally designed for) must be cut off. In the first pic it's the bottom section, the

• 2 weeks later...

It's cut at the rear, the complete section that was empty for an interior light (in the boat application it was originally designed for) must be cut off. In the first pic it's the bottom section, the second/third pics are from the inside of Essex No 18 back in 2007

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

• Like 1

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • Gold FFM

Most rivet corner brackets to the rear of the metal frame which then screw into the wooden bulkhead under the rear trim at the top of the bulkhead glass. I used part of the frame which I bent into brackets and then screwed direct to the bulkhead.