free hit
counters
Evora Sport 410 - Page 74 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Sport 410

Bibs

Congrats and welcome to the forum. No AC makes you my hero! I would also be interested in your view on sound deadening. The nvh on the 410 with sound deadening is remarkably good, much more civilised than the Exige Cup but maybe slightly too quiet for non motorway blasts.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

@The Pits does the B&C car we've both driven have the NVH pack? I know it still has the single glazing at the back but I did find it remarkably refined. I suspect the car by its very nature will be quieter than any small platform product, unless you start to strip all the carpet etc away. There's a big old pad of foam under that carpet in the front!

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Yes I believe it did have the sound deadening.

I will double check with B&C because if it didn't then I'd definitely recommend saving the £250 and the circa 10kg, that car was very refined compared to what I'm used to anyway!

Very impressive from 280bhp but I bet that wasn't the driver's first go at Castle Combe.

I'm sure a pro driver on fresh tyres could get a Sport 410 around in a low 1.15 maybe even into the 1.14's around there. As stated in the article I went 2 secs quicker myself later that day with some more circuit knowledge.

• Like 1

276 :P Yes, I have been around Combe a few times but it was quite a few years ago.

I hope you don't think I was giving it the big I am! I think the laps show nicely what the different variants can do and the Evora (any variant) is a mighty impressive and underrated piece of kit. I'd love to try a 410 on any track B-) 

Ssssh! :lol:

I neeeeeeed Cup2s :lol:

Current: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM

@Julian73 Red brake calipers! Have you gone for red interior highlights & stitching as well?

Agree that aircon is a big plus. Even in milder UK summer temperatures the car can get very hot; even with windows down.

You will be delighted with the stealth look in the flesh. The carbon parts blend-in really well and look more understated. When are you expecting delivery? I bet you can't wait. 

On 2017-7-11 at 09:53, Evora410 said:

Excellent Review Jonny

Im from Switzerland and have my Evora 410 now for 3 Months. I had everything in Cars till now (Corvette C7, Corvette Z06, BMW M3/M3, Nissan GT-Rt's, 991.1 CS, Caymang GTS, F-Type R, Evora 400.) an i can say nothing handles like the 410 an give me that Smile when im Driving it sporty or with normal Speed. My Car has no Aircon and no Stereo an im Happy with it so. I changed my Tires to 245/295 Cup2 N0 and have done a new Alignement yesterday. The Car had to much Toe in in the Rear (+13° left nad right). I have now Camber Front: -1,5° / Toe: 0° and Camber Rear: -2° / Toe: +5". On the Passenger Site it was possible to go to -2° Camber but on the Driver Site -1,5° was the Limit. I can say now with my new Setup the Car transform to a new Level, its absolutely Incredible how it Turns in and the Steering is now so laser Sharp an the Grip is fantastic!

Best Regards from Switzerland
Sandro 

where did you do the geo ? (

• Gold FFM

Silverstone have just got a GP version 410 - looks epic.  Also, they say that the Persian blue 410 is going to be their next demonstrator. Get booking ?

BTW is was at Silverstone getting my carbon tailgate replaced due to it having a 5-6mm air bubble in the surface.  Lotus exchanged it without quibble.

• Like 1