free hit
counters
Evora Sport 410 - Page 82 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Evora Sport 410

Bibs

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Stubox said:

we saw where the Euro money was going....?

Lots of state of the art airports and shopping centre and whole new towns - all with mo people?  As well as good roads of course.....

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
1 hour ago, Stubox said:

The Picos, Salamanca,Trujillo,Teruel,Permola and thru part of Pyrenees . So basically big circular route through northern and central Spain. Ridiculously good roads.....we saw where the Euro money was going....?

thank you. I will check that with google maps :)

It will take something very special to get me out of a Copper Fire 410, would have been built by now too if I had gone ahead! But I'll discuss that elsewhere, this is the Sport 410 Appreciation Society so my job here is to persuade someone else to order the above!

30 minutes ago, The Pits said:

Still one of the world's biggest Sport 410 fans here but after much deliberation I've switched my order to something else (more on that elsewhere). 

Looks lovely.

"More on that elsewhere" on here or some other forum?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not jealous. Not one teensy bit.

Spoiler

(Ya mob of bastards!) :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

These  wheels on this 410 make me feel 458.  Would be tempted to buy some if I had a 410

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...