free hit
counters
Evora Sport 410 - Page 26 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content


Evora Sport 410


Bibs

Recommended Posts

Good looking cars guys......enjoy !

Might have to pop up to Central Lotus to try the demo ..... that could be dangerous :lol:

Edited by DJW

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Cars look great. Would have been neat if they had that exposed gear change from the Exige.

  • Like 2

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold FFM

I'm glad these cars are getting out there. I noticed @JT73 your car has the "Evora" sill plates, one of the demo cars had little carbon fibre pads there instead. To be honest, I think you've got the better deal. A bit of carbon stuck on a bit of plastic looks weird.

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Gold FFM

Massive congratulations to you both.  They both look stunning.

Looking forward to many more pictures and your thoughts as ownership progresses - ownership is unfortunately going to be vicarious for me in the short-to-mid term!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like the seats, the wheels and the rear quarter panel. Guess they are also available at some point for the 400.

Would be interessting what they have changed in detail for the suspension...

 

 

For the few who know the difference
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, the part numbers are already available.

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CocoPops said:

Yes, the part numbers are already available.

 

1 hour ago, AK70 said:

I like the seats, the wheels and the rear quarter panel. Guess they are also available at some point for the 400.

Would be interessting what they have changed in detail for the suspension...

 

 

The seats are the carbon buckets they fit in the cup 250, they are 2k each.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Only Central have a 410, that's if they have not sold it, it is the only right hand drive press car, that lotus made and is a auto which put me of it, been told the yellow press car is in bits at hethel, which leaves the black one, a left hand drive, not sure where that one is but can find out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a lovely car, well done guy for your new toy's.

Some question about the car:

- Is it easy to enter with this seats?

- Is the place behind the seat is easily accessible? (to put a bag)

Someone chose the titanium exhaust? (noisy or not)

Why be classic when you can be unique

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Babas89 said:

What a lovely car, well done guy for your new toy's.

Some question about the car:

- Is it easy to enter with this seats?

- Is the place behind the seat is easily accessible? (to put a bag)

Someone chose the titanium exhaust? (noisy or not)

Yes, the seats are easy to get in and out of - I'm sure helped by the lower/narrower sill (I had previously had an Exige S).

You can slide the seats forward to access the storage behind the seats, sufficiently to put a size of bag that fits into the storage.  A bigger bag would be more difficult, but then it probably wouldn't fit in the storage either.  That's what the passenger area is for... :-)

I didn't go for the titanium exhaust (+£5K option) - but I'm not sure there is any difference in the noise, just lighter...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would love to be able to say that no report or pics from me as have been too busy driving but sadly have been too busy working and haven't been able to pick the car up yet! Now scheduled to collect 29th December and will drive to Southern Spain so should be able to tell you how it is on a long run early in the New Year!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JT73 said:

Yes, the seats are easy to get in and out of - I'm sure helped by the lower/narrower sill (I had previously had an Exige S).

You can slide the seats forward to access the storage behind the seats, sufficiently to put a size of bag that fits into the storage.  A bigger bag would be more difficult, but then it probably wouldn't fit in the storage either.  That's what the passenger area is for... :-)

I didn't go for the titanium exhaust (+£5K option) - but I'm not sure there is any difference in the noise, just lighter...

Thanks for your complete answer :)

I'm much in love every day I take a look at this amazing car!!!

The rear make a huge difference with the 400 for myself

Why be classic when you can be unique

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...