free hit
counters
Evora Sport 410 - Page 50 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

Evora Sport 410

It very much depends on the paint. It could be as little as £1700 but some paint finishes will be a lot more. Rumour has it they won't do tri coat jobs any more but we've heard that before. Probably less likely to get a good deal for a while though.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks for sharing that. A very interesting read. I don't know how the seats in the B&C car are positioned but perhaps they could be mounted in a more reclined position which would increase the under thigh support. However I agree that they were really designed to work with harnesses and will feel best like that.

Quite a few here doing the man maths at the moment!

Found when I went to tillets in a caterham that I started get pins and needles in my leg from lack of thigh support.   Must try a 410 one day, but nearest dealer Silverstone don't have one :(

The B&C 410 has some room to lower the rear of the seat, can just see it in the picture.

IMG_8288.JPG

• Like 1

That would make quite a difference, I can notice the difference between the way the same seats are mounted in my Exige and the Evora 410. However it will make things harder to stow in the +0 area. Should be a compromise worth making I reckon.

As far as paint options go, things can get pricey very quickly. My Evora in pearl white with an aspen tri-stripe was north of £4k.....

:o

• Like 1

Congratulations! Looks stunning! I am sure you will love it!

That does look awesome, be interested to hear your thoughts after you have a few miles under your belt.

Congratulations.   That looks awesome!:wub:

Hugely jealous.

Yes, the Kill Bill Edition - very nice!

Congratulations.

:thumbup:

I hope that Steve has got a pair of the right shoes to drive it with:

TaiChiK.jpg

• Like 2

nice one, Looks a Little bit like the younger sister of my S1,  (from Lotus FB):

Does anybody know the Color? I guess non metallic sky blue? Although it Looks like a metallic paint under the indoor lights?

17015690_1433949646649476_4997742741573270644_o.thumb.jpg.7f0ba2b44c21a8202cc283906a01e2a2.jpg

• Like 2

I very much like that. Not sure why, just do!

First Evora I've seen where the front wing namby pamby american shite reflectors actually don't bother me!

3 hours ago, Snoopy1969 said:

nice one, Looks a Little bit like the younger sister of my S1,  (from Lotus FB):

Does anybody know the Color? I guess non metallic sky blue? Although it Looks like a metallic paint under the indoor lights?

17015690_1433949646649476_4997742741573270644_o.thumb.jpg.7f0ba2b44c21a8202cc283906a01e2a2.jpg

If it's this...then it's  silver metallic .

IMG_0573.JPG

I have to be honest and admit when I scrolled down and that Maclaren Volcano Red picture appeared on screen a very small mini volcano erupted in my trousers!

• Like 1

Probably £5k+ and much begging to replicate but quite possibly worth it.