free hit
counters
Evora Sport 410 - Page 71 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora Sport 410

Bibs

On 2017-6-24 at 22:49, Julian73 said:

I love the Motorsport black with its gold flake

Hi Julian, congrats nice choice. Its a lovely colour up there with Storm Black from Aston. It does show swirls in the paintwork as most blacks do but because you'll be showing people the flecks I'll be getting it machine polished and covered in a ceramic coat (gyeon I think) to give it a chance. Carbon will be just waxed. Thoroughly enjoying mine as it closes in on the 1000 mile service.

• Like 1

Black n gold

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

4 minutes ago, Stubox said:

Thoroughly enjoying mine as it closes in on the 1000 mile service.

Good effort, that didn't take long! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

On 6/15/2017 at 13:39, The Pits said:

Track testing the 410 today at Castle Combe....

any updates?! I am dying over here!!:P Really looking forward to seeing your results and hearing your thoughts.

• Gold FFM

There's a few of us been waiting a while for this. This waiting is the pits....

skeletons.png

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

1 hour ago, The Pits said:

Write-up is done. Just had a minor setback with video, computer is full so spent this afternoon trying to free up some space.

Nice to know someone thinks it's worth the effort!

:thumbup:

Worth the effort? I watch everything you make and enjoy it fully. Always a good moment when my computer tells me you've uploaded something new. 

I've especially enjoyed the ownership reviews. Thanks for taking the time to put them together, I know what it takes and it's so much more than most people would realise. 

• Like 1

Very kind Mes, much appreciated. Yes Dave, will do my best to get it posted up tonight.

In the meantime pester Stubox, he had some inside information...

• Like 2

On 23/06/2017 at 16:05, The Pits said:

Looks amazing in yellow with the silver wheels.

P1010338.jpgDSC02918 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

Got to say I am not a big fan of silver wheels, but they look epic on a yellow 410

• Like 1

great write up and much appreciated!! Fantastic stuff.  I will watch the video tonight, but from the way you write about the 410, it seems as though someone is about to become an owner.............. Great work.

Also, were there harnesses in the 410? If not, do you think that makes a difference in the lap times? More of a general question as I have never sat in a car with harnesses before.

Edited by Cypriot

Spotted the difference... gloves in V6 and no gloves in 410 :lol:

• Like 1

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM

Excellent write-up. Tallies with my own experience that they are a great car on track (even in lowly 400 form) - I'd love to know what that car actually weighs compared to your Exige, as it probably represents a fairly accurate "real world" spec - Lotus said to me they expect very few, if any, customers to have the lightest spec possible.

I think this goes to show the excellent work done by Roger Becker, MJK and the team with the Evora - it's no mean feat to keep up with an Exige on track. I wonder if our friends in Australia and the USA probably benefit from the charge cooled engine more than we do too?

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

• Gold FFM
6 hours ago, French Frie said:

this sticker could be perfect on a 410 Sport... and on @C8RKH's car :P !

677656nobackseats.jpg

Perfect. Where do i get one? :)

In the future, all children will be made in a test tube and they will be educated whilst they are growing in there through some funky new bio-electronics - it will save their parents a fortune, not they will know who their pareants are as all egg and sperm donations would have been harvested from volunteers.  

They will be hatched at 16, given two years of physical exercise to get their bodies in to shape, tests to ensure the education worked, and then they will go straight into a factory to make cars with only two seats, as, with no children under 18 allowed, you will not need the extra seats.

What a perfect world. must create a cunning plan to get us there soon. Lotus will thrive as it won't have to worry about the extra cost and crash tests for 2 no longer needed seats in their sports cars.  The 410 and it's siblings will reign supreme.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!