free hit
counters
2016 Brooklands Banking Photoshoot - Page 3 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM
22 hours ago, snoboardr said:

I should think so too, given I'm bringing Dexter, the only factory-painted full ma.....

You're self-control therapy is still working well Jason - I'm most impressed. Now if we could just remove that last little bit of delay in the control kicking in and get it in place before "the only........" part is uttered, :P .

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well except for the £200 in premium unleaded and the two posh hotels I'm staying in to get there. But I genuinely don't get why people are whining over £20 paying for membership to TLF - plus WHA

??? £24 - the discounts on parts - the Cushty days out - brooklands is free and one of the best days out you'll have in the year!!. @fatwomble chuck @Bibs a bone - it's not free running these thi

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Barry, if I recall it is the worlds only factory painted matt black Evora. I know Jason doesn't like to mention it as people get jealous of its one off status. It's very nice Jason....

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Oh - that one - I did see it at brooklands last year. Was the first time I've seen a Matt black one.

theres a couple of them get up to shelsley Walsh breakfast club :sofa:

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Ah, but they'll be wrapped because Dexter is.....

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

Well that's just great. No sooner do I get Jason weaned off his 'tag line' than you're all at it. It'll only encourage him back to his old ways and I was doing it for his own good. That's it, I'm out of here! :rolleyes: .

• Like 1

Eurgh, yes there ARE two new matt black ones, but they have shiny roof nonsense going on. That's why I absolutely HAD TO add the "full" bit. Blame Lotus HQ, not me; damned gits having these two new ones made.

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM

Phew! There is still some hope, Jason. You're use of the past tense there is promising - let's try and keep it that way, :thumbup:.

• Gold FFM

Love it - wish I was there !!

bloody rain dance was a complete washout !!

• Like 1

Only here once

They are all driving the wrong bloody way!  Brooklands ran oppo direction.  There will be trouble........:driving:

Looks a great day & great weather shame I missed it but somebody has stop work to afford the toys.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

How come this years banking shot was not from the bridge further ahead on the old track. Not such a nice location this year.

Out for a Blat or on the Allotment

On 5/9/2016 at 10:04, DDubya said:

How come this years banking shot was not from the bridge further ahead on the old track. Not such a nice location this year.

I'm sure @Malcolm Feth's pic will be sensational, don't worry :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

i think it will be better this year, don't worry about it ;) i'm working now on regular photos for Bibs, and then i'll focus on banking shot, just before i disappear behind concorde shots :D

• Like 1

It's time for some new shots...

6776f5524f53987cead907d14ddc3f1f.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Once seen the memory can never be undone. :sick: Damn you.  I have to sleep tonight. :cry:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• Bibs unpinned this topic