free hit
counters
2016 Brooklands Banking Photoshoot - Page 4 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well except for the £200 in premium unleaded and the two posh hotels I'm staying in to get there. But I genuinely don't get why people are whining over £20 paying for membership to TLF - plus WHA

??? £24 - the discounts on parts - the Cushty days out - brooklands is free and one of the best days out you'll have in the year!!. @fatwomble chuck @Bibs a bone - it's not free running these thi

Posted Images

That's what she said! :D

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Insert snide comments containing the following, as appropriate:

Small caliber

Shooting blanks

Hair Trigger

Poor range

Slow reload

etc etc

• Gold FFM

Unintentional discharge?

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• 1 month later...
On 10 July 2016 at 10:29, snoboardr said:

Did I miss a memo about the banking photoshoot? Has the amazing Malcolm completed his magic on it; or any idea when it will be ready to roll?

I haven't seen the memo either.

Nothing to do with me mate, it's @Malcolm Feth you want to chase up. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I heard from @Malcolm Feth a couple of weeks ago - he said that he was hoping to have the shoot ready at the end of that week. Not too sure what has happened. I contacted him again - but haven't heard anything. I did get my Concorde images though.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

:thumbsup:

Evora NA

• Bibs unpinned this topic