free hit
counters
Am I sick? - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tonytransam

Am I sick?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Photos of the new black one Anthony when you get a minute please? Would love to own your blue one - it's a belter!

• Like 1

I'll try at the weekend, I regret selling my V8 to. It's like my friend says "never buy or sell anything when your bored!" But this time it has probably worked out, only negative part is this has the dreaded moon roof, so will consider what to do with this. Something is saying to me keep it, this is part of an already interesting history.

Edited by tonytransam

1 hour ago, tonytransam said:

I'll try at the weekend, I regret selling my V8 to. It's like my friend says "never buy or sell anything when your bored!" But this time it has probably worked out, only negative part is this has the dreaded moon roof, so will consider what to do with this. Something is saying to me keep it, this is part of an already interesting history.

I hear you ref. the V8 as it was a bit different in terms of the spec it had but it's gone to an appreciative new owner in Brooke from what I can make out. Look forward to seeing the Black one?

10 hours ago, tonytransam said:

the dreaded moon roof, 

Never heard of that, what is it???

3 hours ago, jonwat said:

Never heard of that, what is it???

I think that's the glass roof, as opposed to a sliding one. Either that, or it's a sun-roof that you can only see through when the moon is full.

Very nice, and complete with a vintage graphic equaliser as well by the looks of things! 

Looks lovely Anthony - wheels would be lovely ALL Gold?.......and I'd leave sills as Lotus intended but it's your car so its get suits you best. Nice find

Loving the EQ - very cool!!??