free hit
counters
Evora 400 Test Drive... Thoughts - Page 23 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora 400 Test Drive... Thoughts

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not my pictures, but as I now have a (tentative) collection date and everything seems solid, I'd like to introduce to you all the conclusion to my search. Some changes have been made to the car s

I come from Jap rally replica background (JDM scoob & evos). I change cars every 18 months, but have owned a '06 Impreza Spec C Type RA for 10 years, which is an absolute keeper for weekend thrash

Car is still on temporary reg, should be changing over next week

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, PaulCP said:

Hallelujah :lol::lol:

and Congratulations :thumbup::happy dance:

Thanks Paul

Which bit of Suffolk are you in, we may wind up crossing paths? I've zero intention of having a garage queen!

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Woodbridge

A couple of us tried to set up a Suffolk meet towards the end of last year but interest was pretty low. The Colchester one which Greg mentioned could work well looking at peoples' locations. I'll be giving the Norfolk meet a try in the summer

• Like 1

Yeah I will be on @Gm77's case as soon as I have something appropriate to turn up in. I need to pay Hanger 111 a visit so will let you know if I'm in the vicinity.

Norfolk's not too far if it's a nice day, the Pistonheads East Anglian regiment are a really good bunch if you're on there

James Martin (JayEmm)

I second that!

Congrats James. I will sort out the Essex meet when I get a second - been bombed lately unfortunately.

I should mention that you will now be the fourth 400 owner that I know about within 10 miles of my house! Common as muck you might say! ?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, JayEmm said:

A 400

Congratulations JayEmm. Looking forward to the photos. :thumbup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Ferrari 400? Noble M400? TVR 400SE? Nissan Skyline 400R? It's good to keep your options open. :thumbup:

• Like 1

And how could I forget the Mitsubishi Evo FQ400! Totally off topic and totally my fault but yes 400 is quite a popular car number even if it doesn't often refer to 400 bhp. 

I reckon the Fiat 400 would be quite small......having seen the size of the fiat 500 that is.......:whistle:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Venturi?

Wouldn't it be cool to line up all the 400bhp cars, dyno them and see which one is the fastest? Top speed, acceleration, laptime. Evora 400 would be well up there.

That Chris Evans missed a trick ignoring my audition tape I tell you...

Top Gear line-ups change, sounds increasingly like the current one won't last long!

And yeah is that a Venturi "Atlantique" ?

James Martin (JayEmm)