Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Who own the lowest millage original 340R - 340r - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Who own the lowest millage original 340R

Tall James

Ok as the tittle suggests, I ask who has the lowest millage 340r? Also who owns what they believe to be the most original? Also who owns the lowest number 340r? Ok and who owns the most miles 340r? Anyone with a hangar 111 supercharged 340r? 340r owners come forward !  Humour me

• 2 years later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Sorry, but I just don't get it with these ultra low mileage car's. Owner's spend months looking for the right car with low mileage, full history etc so they know they have bought a good one. And for what, to sit in a central heated garage and never be used. For the last couple of year's I have had to visit a local couple who owned such a car to do their insurance valuation. Kept a bubble, in a heated storage unit, the work's. tTeir aim was to keep the miles as low as possible by never using the car, to the extent of trailoring it for it's annual MOT. Why bother buying it in the first place.

I don’t get it ether but I do understand pride of ownership and that come into play here. Terrible waste when Lotus put such effort into making it drive as well as it can.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

There are a few for sale at the moment that have at least got a few miles on them apart from one that is going to auction with 350 miles on it

hindsight: the science that is never wrong