free hit
counters
Air conditionning stupid question - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Air conditionning stupid question

Yo1

I'm pretty sure the question will sound stupid for mosy readers, but I want to know if my car has air conditionning.

I don't think so, but I need to be sure because I'm ordering belts, in order to change my timing belt, alternator and water pump ones. And they are not the same depending the car to have ac or not.

My car is a 1987 Esprit giugiaro HC NA (atmo).

I took a photo inside.

If you have any idea for a better audio car system, it would be great too  ;)

IMG_20160330_183452.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No air conditioning on that mate, and the Blaupunkt cassette player is almost certainly what was fitted when it left the factory and many on here would suggest you leave it as fitted to retain originality

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

Same knobs as mine - so No A/C.

If you do want to swap the stereo, keep the Blaupunkt to swap back in if/when you want to sell the car.

I originally installed a modern Blaupunkt in my Esprit, but found it way too fiddly and the Bluetooth was rubbish. I've put one of these in my Excel when I bought it, and found it so easy to use, I put one in my Esprit as well - DEH-4800BT
4700BT_zps5r9sgkhy.jpg

with one of these in the front loading USB slot, you can get all your music in easily.

SanDisk_zpswxnnyhqn.jpg