free hit
counters
Gold FFM? - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Al.

Gold FFM?

Okay,  I'll ask the question nobody else seems to have.  If I am blind I am sure many will point me in the direction of that blindness........  In advance can I just say I'm senile and blind so go gently on an old bloke.

What is a Gold FFM member?  What does it take to be granted with that honour?  It isn't listed in the list of colours below the currently on line list, but the one I have seen is JayEmm where his name comes up in Gold and it says Gold FFM below Avatar.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/store/

If 100 people sign up, I can afford an Evora 400! 

It was set up a month or two back as a bit of a joke to one of our very well off members who still had a basic account but running TLF ain't free so I decided to keep the option for people to say 'thanks' to TLF if we've done something special for you! :D 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Dam, I just looked at what I can get and could have saved a fortune with my 30% off my AA renewal. AA Gold aint cheap.

I'm still waiting for my crown and sceptre to arrive in the post. Sort it out @Bibs! :D

• Like 1

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Want want want :sofa:

man - your names in gold - you are in an exclusive club !!!

Only here once

It could be you Barry! 

27 minutes ago, JayEmm said:

I'm still waiting for my crown and sceptre to arrive in the post. Sort it out @Bibs! :D

They'll be on the back seat of the 400 when you pick it up! :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1 minute ago, Bibs said:

It could be you Barry! 

They'll be on the back seat of the 400 when you pick it up! :thumbup:

Excellent. Can we get the sceptre mounted like Roger Moore's Skis? :D

I'm still working out a way into Lotus ownership. It'll happen. 

James Martin (JayEmm)

8 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I've had to give up food and beer to assist in paying for that bloody v8 I was warned about. My shoes are worn out and I'm now nearly pennyless 

• Like 1

Only here once

Hang on... So it's free to get but £100 in one year? So one could take it and then cancel? ?

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Glitch in the matrix, now fixed :)

Evora NA

Im assuming this is some kind of front for sexual favours. Is it the "massage parlour" equivalent on car forums? Can I ask whos the hands on help with this? Its not us Mods is it? Is this the huge salary and company car? :blush:

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Does it give you access to the Coke and whores lounge ??

Only here once

11 hours ago, Bibs said:

Glitch in the matrix, now fixed :)

So are those current holder actual payers?

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Yes. Why? 

Evora NA

14 hours ago, Buddsy said:

Im assuming this is some kind of front for sexual favours. Is it the "massage parlour" equivalent on car forums? Can I ask whos the hands on help with this? Its not us Mods is it? Is this the huge salary and company car? :blush:

Buddsy

What happens in Bibs' cupboard stays in Bibs' cupboard.

In truth, membership has its perks :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=114715&stc=1

• Like 2

James Martin (JayEmm)

On ‎02‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:08, JayEmm said:

What happens in Bibs' cupboard stays in Bibs' cupboard.

In truth, membership has its perks :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=114715&stc=1

And the little kid in the background is saying " and hes only got an elise..........................what do we get for a gt!!!

• Like 1

Thank you Tom @LF1. :thumbsup:

Evora NA

donations welcomed - I'm getting fed up of drinking screenwash and eating sawdust

• Like 1

Only here once

I suspect yours will need several certificates, so maybe not as cost-effective.

• Like 1

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.