free hit
counters
Gold FFM? - Page 2 - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Gold FFM?

Al.

• Gold FFM
On 4/7/2016 at 14:20, Barrykearley said:

donations welcomed - I'm getting fed up of drinking screenwash and eating sawdust

AT LEAST YOUR HAS BEEN THROUGH THE SAW TO GET THE SAWDUST. i AM SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO CHEW ON THE TREE'S. Now those donation's.Please forward to the JPW benevolent fun for poor lotus owner's.

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 6 months later...
On 09/09/2016 at 09:38, Bibs said:

Gold FFM accounts will now receive a free Certificate of Provenance for your car from Lotus Cars, courtesy of TLF.

And that's why I've pressed the button :thumbsup:

I assume I need to send you my chassis number @Bibs or do I talk direct to Andy in archives?

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

Pop it to me with your address please mate, and thanks for the support :) 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 4 months later...

Rather than the CoP, Gold members can opt for an Attestation Document if you prefer and are in the EU :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 1 month later...

Certificate Application form for Gold members :)

Evora NA

• 1 month later...

For GOLD TLF members, alongside your wonderful golden status, factory Certificate of Provenance, instantly better looks and 3bhp power upgrade, you'll now be shipped a boxed ValetPRO detailing starter kit worth £50. 

To upgrade, please click here :D

Fore more information on the products, please visit the ValetPRO website

zizuu02c.png.405d179d9228cbf03f2c703ab8a

• Like 2

Evora NA

19 hours ago, johnpwalsh said:

Getting very, very tempting. Mmmm

It can't be that tempting, we've only got 12 gold members out of 16,841! 0.07%! 

Evora NA

I think.... it’s attractive for sign up...

but I will reduce to lower level at renewal, unless there was a £100 new gold and £40(?) renewal gold for example?

for me the gold was worth the certificate as I was going to pay £75 for it anyway.

• Like 1

On Order: 2021 Lotus Elise Cup 250 FE in Isotope Green, Red Alcantara Interior, Carbon Aero Kit, AirCon, Carpets & Mats, NVH pack, Cruise Control, Stereo, Red Calipers.
Now Gone2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400, 2010 Lotus Evora NA, 2003 VX220 Supercharged, 2001 VX220 Lightning Yellow

:thumbup:

Good idea, done :)

• Like 1

Evora NA

With the CoP and ValetPRO kit I break even on the first years membership now, these products do still cost TLF although we do get a small discount on the RRP of both. If there was a gift every year, it would negate the benefit to TLF of having the gold memberships. The initial idea was for people who have benefited from our benevolence in some way to say thank you, although it has evolved a little from that. 

Hopefully now with over £130 in real world goodies, and a cheap renewal, more people may sign up. 

Evora NA

20 minutes ago, Dave Eds said:

Done what Bibs? £100.for first year then £48 thereafter?

:thumbup:

27 minutes ago, Arregueti said:

I understand that. I was just suggesting an alternative "gift" and building on CocoPops point. Except for serial Lotus buyers we only need one CoP (which some of us already have anyway).

I see. I'll look into alternatives :)

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

I would seriously consider that as I think the current cost is low for what you get. Can you upgrade midway through your subscription year.

Yup :)

Evora NA

• 3 weeks later...

Certificate of Conformity 

• Like 1