free hit
counters
New car - Page 3 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
purso

New car

Nice Esprit Brooke, enjoy bud B-)

• Like 1

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looking superb. Still looks fresh and modern today too...

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

thanks guys so nice to be able to enjoy her! Funny having had the car for a month and not really having driven her, I know that is a tiny amount of time in comparison to some but still was itching to let her loose! Car drives so nice it is like she has just left the factory!! The only thing I'm missing from my old esprit is the sports exhaust as the car is stock as a rock as she should be but I'm kind of thinking I could possibly maybe potentially modify the exhaust??

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Be interested to see how yours sounds when she's ready Barry but will be more than likely doing something to enhance the sound on mine. Byproduct of the quieter exhaust is I get to hear the turbos better but do prefer the slightly more yobbo noise of my last esprit ??

• Like 1

Trust me - as soon as that car is running - the whole worlds gonna know. They will hear me dancing and singing from bloody Mars !!

have a chat with @swindon_alan his does indeed sound nice - but different to mine

• Like 1

Only here once

13th may is the date. Just awaiting the turbo pipes which will be made and delivered on Tuesday 

Only here once

On 4/3/2016 at 12:19, march said:

That's interesting as it was for sale in Scotland, near Edinburgh if I remember correctly and I don't think it was a Lotus main dealer. This was about 4-5 years ago now and they were asking £27,000 at the time and I think it had a little over 30000 miles on it. I am sure it was the same car as I recognised the number plate and I am sure I was told it came from a collection of black cars from a Lotus fanatic. If the sale actually did fall through I am so disappointed the dealer did not ring me back as I specifically asked them to.

Hi Marc, saw this one come up for sale recently and thought it might have been this car, also starlight black was quite a popular colour on the last editions 5 out of 15 I think. 

• Like 1

Hi Guys,

Not been on here much but I am thinking I might have to sell the esprit, I am due to be moving and the mrs is giving me grief about the size of the garage and the bills we have coming.   Anyway I wanted to tell everyone before I start getting pms telling me how stupid I am (I know this already) if they see it advertised in the future.  Also in the unlikely event anyone wants it please pm car is now sitting on around 8k miles with full Lotus history last couple of years carried out at Bell and Colvile.

Cheers

Brooke

;(

• Sad 3

I would definitely have to prostitute myself to pay for the divorce, Ian...

I LOVE THAT CAR

But no...mine is a better colour anyway. And sounds so much nicer.

My choice of a black Esprit would be a Turbo Esprit with gold wheels, like Purso's old one/Dan E's.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

sounds interesting but not really in the market for one of those :) plus the current model starts playing up when these scenarios crop up!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lovely looking car with a very low mileage. Is this one of the lowest mileage Esprit going around.

3 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

I would definitely have to prostitute myself to pay for the divorce, Ian...

I LOVE THAT CAR

But no...mine is a better colour anyway. And sounds so much nicer.

My choice of a black Esprit would be a Turbo Esprit with gold wheels, like Purso's old one/Dan E's.

What you really need is a proper 4 cylinder Lotus. All the best classics are ?

Only here once

18 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

I've got double that in just the one car. It takes you two Esprits to get the eight cylinders...  X 

That’s not a problem for Barry, he usually has more than one kicking around.

• Thanks 1

Margate Exotics.

To be fair - I reckon it’s best to have two - gives you a far better chance of having one you can use while the others broken

Only here once